3

A good minute into class, and you were more than bored, all Ms. Bitters did was drone on about doom and how worthless her students are. You decided to ignore her lecture, and pull out your notebook and just draw until lunch, while sketching you noticed some strange features about the boy in front of you, features that seemed familiar to you. His green skin stood out most to you, he also lacked ears, and a nose, his eyes were a purple, grayish color as well, you wanted to ask about his skin but you didn't want to be rude, but as always, curiosity got the best of you. You carefully ripped a piece of paper from your notebook and started to write a small message, 'hey I noticed your skin color and couldn't help but ask why it's green, not to be rude or anything, I'm just curious' , with that you gently placed the note on his shoulder. He saw it almost immediately, and scribbled a message of his own, he shifted his body a bit and placed the note on your desk, then turned back around, you took the note and read it, it was messy, but still readable, 'its nothing you need to worry about filthy human, Zim just has a silly skin condition is all'. You were about to write back until the skool bell rang for lunch, you grabbed your things and headed to the cafeteria, while waiting in line, you saw how the food, didn't look like food, it was a dark grey color, and it was kinda sloppy looking. Once you grabbed your plate, you started to look for a place to sit, most of the tables were full, but only two were empty, one with a boy from your class with big glasses, and sharp looking hair, he also had a scary girl with him, which you could only assume to be his sister, and the other having the green boy. Taking a small sigh, you headed towards the table with the boy with sharp hair, "hi", you began, "can I sit with you guys?", the boy looked at you, and gave you a patient smile, "sure, I'm Dib by the way", he said as he took out his hand for you to shake it. Taking his hand in yours, you introduced yourself, "I'm (y/n), the new girl", Dib moved his laptop and bag over, allowing you to sit next to him. You noticed Dib was doing something on his laptop and giving 'death -glares' at the green kid, " why do you guys keep looking at each other like that?", You asked , Dib was about to answer your question until his sister interrupted him , " my stupid brother thinks Zim's an alien", she said, not pulling her eyes away from her game. "What do you mean 'think', Gaz?!" Dib yelled , "you know he's an alien! You've seen him before!", you were a bit shocked at this point, but who could blame him? And now that you were really looking at Zim he did look a little strange, but what scared you the most, was that instead of giving Dib the 'Death-glare'
Zim was looking at you....You made eye contact with him.