23

Dib was at home...showing Zim's scans to the swollen eyeball network.. Dib was lying to you..he had said that he wasn't going to tell anyone about what you had said about Zim but he was. On the first day that you had told him these things, he immediately told the swollen eyeball, the day after you told him not to tell, so in reality, it was already a little too late, that and the eyeballs wanted constant feedback about Zim. You didn't know it yet but the swollen eyeballs were already hunting Zim down for experiments. It didn't take too long for Dib to figure out that Zim was in no way hurting you though, and he didn't want to lose you as a friend, so he simply started to lead the eyeballs away from Zim's actual location, it was still a risky move though. "Thank you for the information agent Mothman we'll look into this more" said agent Tunaghost, just then a transmission came from agent Darkbooty "agent Mothman?" Dib sighed in exhaustion, ever since he first started showing evidence of Zim, the eyeballs bugged him day after day. "Yes agent Darkbooty?" "We've been tracking down this alien and we've made a breaking discovery!" Dib leaned back in his chair "you have? That's great" he said sarcastically, "yes! We have Mothman! The alien appears to be in your skool! And is located near your home as well!" Dib's face went pale, how did they figure that out?! Dib quickly shut off the transmission, "uh oh".

Zim was pacing back and forth "how could this possibly happen?!" He placed his hand on your shoulder again "she didn't hurt you, right??" you shook your head "no I'm okay" Zim smiled "good, thank Irk" you blushed, you didn't really like Zim all that much, but you had to admit that it was really cute when he was concerned about you. "Hmm, how did you find Tak?" You started to explain "well back at my old home..me and my friends were coming back from tutoring..then we heard a large crash that came from the woods, he went to go investigate...and there was this big purple ship with tentacles..we were messing with it..until we saw a trail of pink blood leading to a tree...I looked behind it, and there she was". You paused " we helped her into an empty neighborhood, where she put this device in the ground and out popped a crappie looking house.. and ever since then I talked to her...but I refused to help her take over the earth..and then she started wanting to destroy me.." . Zim stopped you "okay (y/n) that's enough, I think Tak might have gotten caught in the earth's orbit and ended up near you" "yeah". Zim looked at you for a while "what did you and Tak do?" "Nothing really..she never really let me touch her or her stuff..but she did talk a lot about Vortains" Zim nodded "then we don't have a lot of time" he got up and started running for the ship room "ARE YOU COMING?!" "WAIT WHAT? WHERE ARE WE GOING?!" Zim face palmed "to save the planet from Tak!!" You looked at him in disbelief, "give me a few minutes" you quickly ran to the elevator and dashed to your house.

After about 20 minutes you made it back, only to see Zim impatiently waiting on the couch "what took out so long?!" You stood there in black sweat pants and an oversized shirt "hey, if we're gonna save the planet then we're going to do it with me being comfy!" Zim rolled his eyes "gosh human you're not even wearing shoes" "I know there socks!" You threw your bag on the couch hitting Gir in the process. With that you and Zim ran to the ship room, Zim jumped into his voot cruiser, and helped you in, he pressed a few buttons and asked "have you ever been in an Irken ship before?" You shook you're head "No! But I'm extremely excited to finally be in a actual flying one!!" Zim laughed "I can tell". The ship took off within a few minutes, you pressed your face against the window "wow.." Zim smiled, "hey" he began, you turned to look at him, he blushed "maybe..AND I MEAN MAYBE! If..if I trust you enough..AND! if you help me more with my studies..I can..MAYBE teach you how to fly one of these things" your eyes widened "REALLY?!" Zim nodded. Without thinking you wrapped your arms around him in a big hug "Thank you Zim! You're truly amazing!" He chuckle "yes, I sure am..NOW RELEASE THE ALMIGHTY ZIM!"