Chapter 4

Davids pov

It's been four weeks now. A month of knowing Gabbie and Liza. I've been hanging out with them everyday, aswell as the boys sometimes.

Gabbie is good looking , with her figure and nice hair but Liza's is hot in a different way quiet and gorgeous, her curls and eyes are so pretty.

Lizas pov

I find David reading a book at our bench in the morning and I sit beside him.

He looks at me and smiles, my heart flips when he looks into my eyes, "hey," I say.

"Hey." He says putting the book down. I glance at the cover.

"Hunger games. Nice," I say giggling.

He smiles and looks into my eyes again and I wonder if he gets the same feeling as I do...

Davids pov

I look into lizas eyes and my heart flips a little

<after school>

The bell rings for home time and I get up to leave.

"David?" Gabbie asks.

"Yeah?"

"Wanna hang out this afternoon? Just me and you.. no liza." She asks.

"Uhh sure wanna come back to my house?" I ask.

She nods, "saves me catching the bus."

We drive back to mine and once we reach my bedroom she jumps on my bed and I lay beside her.

"David..."

"Yeah?"

"I think it's time I told you, I have a crush on you. I've liked you ever since I layed my eyes on you." Gabbie says looking into my eyes, but
I don't feel a spark like I do with Liza

I look at Gabbie but I feel nothing. I think of Liza with her beautiful smile and dark eyes and I start to blush.

"Aww your blushing," Gabbie says.

"Huh? Oh uh yeah well... do you want to be my girlfriend?" The words slip out before I could think.

What am I doing I don't even want Gabbie as my girlfriend. I don't really have feelings for her.

"Yes!" She squeals and wraps her arms around me. I fake a smile but inside I'm raging at myself.

<next day>

I get to school early as usual and sit down and continue to read. Gabbie had to go last night to finish homework.

I see Liza come up and hug me. I look into her eyes and get the feeling I wanted.

Suddenly
Gabbie comes and joins the hug.

"So Liza David and I have something to tell you." Gabbie says, clapping her hands.

My heart starts beating fast. Oh no...

"We're dating!" She says.

Liza smiles widely, "oh I'm so happy for you guys!!" She says.