Chapter 6

Davids pov

I couldn't believe what Liza said. I didn't know she liked me back. These past few days I have been trying to ignore my feelings all together but it's obvious I like Liza, she's honestly the prettiest girl I've ever met. Sure Gabbie is okay looking but I don't have any feelings to her but I don't have the courage to break up with her.

"Liza, I like you aswell," I say looking at my hands.

"What but your dating Gabbie?!"

"I know, it started when we were in my room, she poured her heart out to me and I just couldn't say no so I accidentally asked her out? And now I don't know how to break up with her and tell her I never loved her?" I say.

Liza opens her mouth to speak but the home time bell interrupts.

"Wanna come back to mine? Maybe we can sort this out." I say. She nods.

A stampede of people come running out the doors and I see Gabbie run up to us, "wtf guys what happened?"

We explain to her how Liza hurt her ankle.

She nods, "David wanna go get some food or something?"

"Uhh actually lizas coming over." I say.

"Okay cool, can I come?" Gabbie asks.

"No we need to um sort something," Liza says.

Gabbie raises her eyebrows.

Lizas pov

"Liza can we Talk? In private?" She says glaring at me. I nod.

David walks away.

"Look hon I know you like David. I'm sorry but I can't help being hotter than you, he loves me boo so run along and find someone your OWN size. If your gonna keep on hitting on my man our friendship is over." Gabbie says practically yelling.

I feel like I've been bitch slapped.

"Whatever," I say and turn on my heel, I walk to David and grab his arm, "come on David let's go," I say dragging him to his car, I feel Gabbie staring from behind.

Once we get to Davids and we're in his room he asks me, "what did Gabbie say?"

"Nothing." I say shrugging. He sighs, "so what do I do?"

"I don't know," I say.

"Liza.." he says and a tear falls down from his eye.

"David.." I say and I wrap my arms around him tightly.

"I don't know what to do," he says crying. Then he pulls away, "sorry I shouldn't cry all over you."

"It's okay your just returning the favour," I say smiling and he smiles back. He looks into my eyes then at my lips, I don't know how but suddenly our lips are touching and then it's happening. He kisses me softly and sweetly, holding onto my waist tightly but gently. I start to enjoy it but then I realise my first ever kiss is with someone in a relationship.

Even if isn't an actual relationship I still can't do this to Gabbie even if she does hate me. I pull away, "sorry David I can't do this to Gabbie."

He nods, "yeah it's... okay." But he looks upset.