Chapter 10

Lizas pov

In class I sit in the back corner as usual. David sits next to the guy in front of me. I look at him and I want to know what's going on in his head.

We get interrupted in the middle of the lesson with a knock on the door. Everyone looks over at the door.

The principal walks in with a girl, brown skin, the same shade as mine. She has dark eyes like mine but prettier. She has a big smile on her face. Her hair is curly and dark like mine except the curls are more bouncy and her hair is more shiny. I get an instant jealous feeling, how Can she looks just like me but be so pretty?

"Class, this is Mia." The principal says.
(Side note some people  may know who this is. If you don't I will explain in the end of the chapter)

"Hi!" She says smiling.

"You may
Sit next to liza," says mr Buxton the math teacher.

He points to me and she sits next to me.

The class starts talking and David turns around.

"Hey I'm David." He says smiling at Mia.

"Hi! Could I sit with you and your friends at lunch?" She asks.

"Sure I sit with my gi- best friend Gabbie," he says ignoring me.

I felt like he stabbed me, does he really hate me?

Mia turns to me, "who do you hang out with?"

"I hang out with my best friend gabbie," I say glaring at David.

She looks confused and we get interrupted by mr Buxton telling us
To be quiet.

Side note
Ok so I got the name
Mia from this girl who is best friends with David. She lives in Chicago and a lot of people recently were accusing David cheating on Liza with her but it's false.