Chapter 18

Lizas pov

My parents are away at a work meeting so I'm home alone for the rest of the night. There is a knock on the door and i open it.

Gabbie is standing on the other side glaring at me.

"Uh hi,"

She slaps me, "how dare you, you're a little slag who can't keep her hands off herself. I can't believe you. I hate you so much Bitch!!!"

I take a few steps back in horror and then I start to cry.

"Bitch don't start crying I should be the one crying! Oh wait I know u cryin cause you got caught!" Gabbie says stepping closer to me.

"Gabbie Mia was lying." I say softly trying to calm her down.

She grabs me by the shoulders, "You are the liar so shut your big mouth."

"No I am not a liar all david said to Mia was that he liked me for a long time," I say.

She lets go of me, "oh so he asks me out but he actually liked u the whole time?!"

I nod, "you should talk to him about it."

"Ok," she says then walks outside and slams the door.

I realise I was holding in my breathe and I let it out. I run upstairs to my room and lock the door.

-Davids pov-

Someone knocks on the door and I open it to see Gabbie.

"David we need to talk," she says walking up to my room.

I follow her, feeling scared. When we get inside she locks the door.

"What did you say to Mia? Do not lie."

"Gabbie I am going to tell you the whole truth and I understand if you hate me for the rest of eternity," I say.

Then I tell her how I liked Liza for as long as I remember moving to this school. I told her how I didn't ever love her and I was trying to think of ways to break up with her for ages but I didn't have the guts. And then I told her how liza and I kissed and how I told Mia I liked Liza for ages

When I finish Gabbie just stares at my chair.

"Umm, areyou okay?" I ask.

"David I don't know if I should hate you or not!"

"Uh..."

"Give me time to think," she says and walks out the door before I could say anything.

I grab my phone and text Liza and tell her that I told Gabbie everything