Chapter 26

Lizas pov

And that's when I couldn't take it any longer, I didn't cry I just calmly went up to them and slapped David.

"I hate you David dobrik, I fucking hate you so much," I say shaking.

He grabs his red cheek and looks up at me.

"Liza." He gets up slowly and then grabs my arm and bashes me into the side of the bleachers.

Pain fills inside of me and I scream out then my vision goes blurry then fades to darkness.

I wake up in the hospital. Gabbie is there with my mom and dad. Her emo makeup is washed off and she's back to normal.

"Liza!!" Says Gabbie hugging me.
I hug mom and dad to.

"Do you know why your here?" Asks mom.

I think back to witnessing David and Julia kissing, me slapping David and him bashing against the bleacher.

"David." I say blandly.

"David?!" Gabbie says.

"He pushed me into the bleacher." I say.

"Well that comes to a shock, David was such a lovely boy, apparently when they found you, David was nowhere to be seen." Dad says.

"He probably ran away. He doesn't care about me anyway..." I say.

I look at my body.
"Is anything broken?" I ask.

"No you just blacked out but your head is a bit red." Mom says.

I nod then get up.

"Can I go home?" They nod and we go home, Gabbie comes to.

Once were back home in my room Gabbie asks for the full story.

I tell her the whole thing I full detail, even about Dom and Mia.

Gabbie gets up, "lets go to Davids house."

"NO!" I say.

"Well I'm going," Gabbie says and leaves my room.

I hesitate then run after her.  I follow her into her car and I realise it's to late to convince her to stop.

We reach his house and my hearts beating really fast.

She gets out calmly and knocks on the door.

Davids mom answers, "hi Girls! Davids in his room. He's in a bad mood though..."

We go up to his room and Gabbie barges in. I hide behind her.

He looks at us, his eyes are red all over and his cheeks are wet. His hair is tossed everywhere and he's laying on his bed lifeless.

"DAVID DOBRIK IMMA MURDER YOU," Gabbie screams ignoring the fact he's crying.

"stop", he whispers.

"WHY SHOULD I STOP? YOU HURT LIZA YOU HEDGEHOG!"

I stand at the doorway biting my nails.

"Stop it everyone is accusing me of hurting her. I wouldn't hurt my girlfriend." He says.

"first off she ain't your girlfriend anymore hon, second of all uh yes you did Bitch." Gabbie says.

"It's true, I saw it with my own eyes," I say quietly.

"You guys don't understand. Nobody understands." He says.

"Wipe those fake ass tears away David and stop with that depressing nonsense," Gabbie says.

"THEY ARENT FAKE," he shouts.

"I've been crying ever since I got home. I haven't left my room once! I didn't mean to push li-" David says but Gabbie cuts off.

"YES YOU DID!"

"Fucking listen to me," he says sitting up straight, " I was talking to Julia. Because she's a FRIEND." David says glaring at me, "I forgot to mention I had a girlfriend and I guess she got the wrong idea and she kissed me. I was about to push away when Liza came running up to us and she slapped me and started screaming at me. Then one of the soccer players kicked the ball and it nearly hit Liza so I grabbed lizas arm to pull her away but it slammed into my back so I accidentally slammed Liza into the bleacher and I got scared so I ran away. I promise that's the truth and I'm so sorry."

I look at Gabbie and she looks at me.

"I forgive you," I say. I love David he is the only person I trust I don't even trust Gabbie that much...
I look at his bin and notice the amount of tissues.

"David." I say my voice cracking. I go up to him on his bed and hug him tight.

"I love you David." I say.

"I love you to please don't think I'd ever cheat on you. Your the best thing that's ever happened to me," he says.

If your wondering how I update so much I'm not a fast writer haha I've just written a lot of chapters in advance