Chapter 14

Lizas pov

Im late to music class.
As I open the door I see David and Mia at the back whispering. They both stare at me as I walk in.
I go up to Mia, "you're in my seat."

"This is mine!" She says rolling her eyes.

"No I got assigned to this seat at the start of the year honey so if you could please move that would be great."

Mia calls for the teacher.

"What's the problem girls?"

"Mia is in my seat!" I say.

"Oh yes Mia your seat is over there next to travis I forgot to say," says the teacher.

He points at a guy with snot running down his nose. She walks off angrily.

I sit down in my seat and David says, "I hate you."

"Why?" I ask.

"Mia is my friend and you're telling her not to sit with us."

"Um she told me if she should leave and I said yes I never said she couldn't sit with us."

"Whatever I've heard enough of your lies," David says and turns back to the front.

- lunch -

I walk to the bench and notice Mia, David and Gabbie  talking.

I sigh and turn around. I can't deal with Mia anymore, I can't do this anymore she can steal my friends away from me it's no use fighting anymore.

I find Carly and Erin in the library and sit with them the rest of the lunch.
The bell rings for Math where I'm stuck next to Mia.

I decide to ditch math. I wait until everyone has left the library and lockers and I get my bag and leave. If someone asks I'll say I went home sick.
I get into my car to drive home.

-next day-

I wake up in the morning and check the time 9:00 am.
School has already started! I decide not to go anyway I can't face David, Mia and Gabbie. I miss them a lot but Mia has ruined everything.