Chapter 29

Lizas pov

I'm so excited!! Two more days until prom! Then I'm out of this school forever. I sit at my desk in math thinking about David and I, sharing a home, have our own family.

"Liza, would you like to answer?" Asks mrs writer.

I hate her she always picks on me for answers.

I look on the board and see

5m + 9n

"14mn" I say.

She nods and someone taps my shoulder, I turn around and see Zac the hottest guy in the grade, besides David.

"Hey uh Liza?" He asks.

"Yeah?"

"Are you going with anyone to prom...?" He asks.

My heart beats fast. He's not asking me to prom is he? Why me he's so out of my league? I look at him and see him smiling shyly and I forget all about David dobrik.

"No I don't think so," I say. It slips out of my mouth. It's like his eyes are a drug and you get Hooked the first time you look into them.

"Wanna go with me?" He asks.
I look around and my heart beats faster when I see Mia's watching us and has been for the whole time.

"I-" I start.

"Cool! I'll be at yours at 7:30 pm." He says grinning.

Davids pov

I walk out of science class drearily. I see Mia come running up to me and I groan.

"David! Are you going to prom with Liza?" She asks me eagerly.

"Yeah why..?" I ask bored as.

She plays a video on her phone. I watch as Liza and Zac speak. When the video finishes I run outside, the words they exchange keep playing over and over in my head and no matter how fast  I ru I can't get the words out of my head.

I find myself with toddy and Scotty.

"What's up dude, your eyes are red?" Tøddy asks.

I tell them everything and the more I tell them the more tears seem to fall.