Chapter 23

Lizas pov

I walk into film studies and find David in the back on his phone. I rush up to him and hug him.

"Babe what's wrong?" He sees my anxious face.

"David, I was in the hallway and Dom grabbed my ass and kept calling me baby." I say burying my face into him so no one else saw me crying.

"Baby you know I won't let that prick touch you. If your scared just stay with me darling," he whispers into my ear.

"Thanks I love you," I say.

"Love you to."

---
Lunch
---

David and I walk to our bench and see Gabbie.

David nods at me.

"Gabbie I thought you should know this, Dom was touching my ass and calling me baby." I say.

"Oh liZa, I know you think Dom
Is bad for me but you don't need to pretend he's raping you just to make me stay away from me. Liza I'm so happy I finally found someone!" Gabbie says.

"Gabbie I'm not fucking joking!!" I say.

Gabbie ignores me.

"Whatever, David lets sit somewhere else." I say and we walk away. We pass Zane and Heath on the way.

"Hey where are u guys going?" Zane asks.

"Away from dom." I say and explain what happened.

"Honey that dick is bad news." Heath says.

"I'll try and warn Gabbie," Zane says.

The four of us find another bench beneath a big oak tree.

"It's so aesthetic here," I say.

(Okay let's just say this is what their schools backyard looks like lmao)

The guys nod. I relax up to David and fall asleep.