Chapter 25

Lizas pov

The next day Gabbie comes to school, with black eyeliner, black lips and a black choker.

I raise an eyebrow, "um?"

"I'm in my emo mood," she says quietly and sits down dramatically.

"Right.." says David.

"Okay so I got a crush on this guy and I want him to like me!" Gabbie says.

"So you've gone emo? Oh no don't tell me he's emo no way you can't date him." I say.

"He is... but he's so hot!" Gabbie says.

"NO!!" I say.

"David!" Tells someone and David waves.

"Come over here!" The guy says, he is standing with three guys and two girls.

"I'll be back guys," david says.

Gabbie and I watch him talk to the other people then they all walk off.

"Really David?" I say.

"I didn't even know he was friends with them," Gabbie says.

"Do you know who they are?" I ask her.

"Nope."

Zane and Heath come over.

"Where's David?" Asks Zane.

"With his new friends," I say angrily.

- fast forward to lunch -

I walk past David at his locker talking to a really pretty girl. I instantly get anxious. I walk up to him, "hey." I say.

"Hey," he says smiling.

"Liza, this is Julia, Julia this is Liza." He introduces us, im mad he didn't introduce me as his girlfriend.

"Hi," she says faking a smile.

I nod at her, "coming David?" I ask.

"Uhh I might sit with Julia and the others today.."

My heart drops, "oh uh ok," I say and walk away. I find Gabbie at our spot with some emo dude and I scream in frustration.

"Woah Liza calm down. Oh! This is my boyfriend, Pete, Pete this is Liza!" Gabbie says.

"oh my gosh Gabbie I'm so sick of you and your boyfriends," I say and run away.

I bump into Mia and Dom making out.

"Eww, freaks!" I say.
I run towards the bleachers, deciding just to watch guys play football and go on my phone when I stop in my tracks and see something I wish I would never see in my life.

I saw Julia and David laughing together under a tree, Julia leans in and starts to kiss David and he doesn't pull away.