Chapter 5

Lizas pov

Of course I'm not happy they're dating I'm so upset. I've never gotten these feelings for any guy in my life before. Im sure Gabbies had this heart flipping feeling ever since she started dating in kindergarten.

But I fake a smile and act like it's all good my two best friends are dating.

But I can only hold these feelings in for so long.

In gym class I see Gabbie laughing and stroking Davids cheek, he wraps an arm around her and laughs. I couldn't take it anymore I ran out of the gym.

I can't hide these feelings it's obvious I love David dobrik and it's obvious he loves Gabbie Hanna.

I run and run until I get to David, Gabbie and I's bench. Everything has changed so fast in just a month and I start crying harder.

A tall figure runs up to me but I can't see through my blurred eyes.

"Liza..." Its Davids voice.

I ignore him and hide my ugly wet face behind my hands.

Davids pov

Coach sent me to look for Liza because she'd ran off. I was kind of glad anyway I didn't really enjoy Gabbie being all over me.

I went to our table and saw her there crying into her hands. My heart dropped when I saw her crying.

"Liza..." I said.

I sat next to her and wrapped an arm around her and held her tight. She rested her head on my chest. I stroked her hair trying to calm her down. I felt my sweatshirt getting wet from her tears but I didn't care. I suddenly got an urge to kiss her but I knew it was so wrong.

"What's wrong," I said softly.

"I... Hurt myself in class, I hurt my ankle," Liza said, calming down. I pretended I understood But I knew she wasn't telling the truth.

Once she was better we decided just to ditch the rest of class.

Lizas pov

We decided to ditch class and just talk, I felt embarrassed crying like that in front of David. I didn't mean to cry so much It's just I have all these new feelings I've never felt before ...

"Thanks for leaving class just to find me," I say.

He pauses and looks around, "um well actually the teacher sen- nevermind your welcome."

My heart dropped when I heard him start to say the teacher sent him.

"Sorry for crying so hard," I say.

"It's okay your ankle must have hurt a lot," he says.

No it wasn't my ankle it was my heart.

He looks up at me in shock. I realise I said that out loud as usual.

"I thought so, what's wrong please tell me I won't judge. I won't ever judge you." David says looking into my eyes and I get the feeling.

I sigh I can't tell him it will ruin everything. I just can't. But of course I always accidentally say my thoughts.." David I think I um have a crush on you but I know you love Gabbie and I just got upset because I've never ever liked a guy like, I like you and it's just weird for me to have these feelings but it's ok," I say.

"Wow, um well I guess there's something I should tell you," he says.

My heart starts beating fast, I know it's going to be bad.