Chapter 7

Lizas pov

The next day I get to school a bit later and I see David and Gabbie aren't at our bench. I start to search around the school for at least someone I know.

I end up in the auditorium I open up the doors and see Gabbie and David all alone. Making out.

I couldn't believe it, David told me he didn't love Gabbie! My heart starts beating heavier and I fill with jealousy

I march out the room and into the toilets.

I quickly lock myself in a stall. I let the tears fall. Fuck you David.

/////lunch/////

I go to the library at lunch, planning to read with Carly and Erin when I see Alex, Scotty, Dom, Zane, toddy, Heath, Nik sitting with them. And of course David and Gabbie.

Scott sees me, "Liza! Over here!!"
I start to walk over, David smiles at me obviously not knowing that is saw him kiss Gabbie. I ignore him, I know I shouldn't be mad at him even if he doesn't love her they are dating... for now. It still broke my heart to see him kiss her though.

Everyone starts talking in little groups and I feel left out as usual so I go on my phone and check Instagram

@daviddobrik

   🖤🖤

I scroll past it without liking. The bell rings for class.

I get up and leave before someone can speak to me and go to class and sit in a corner in the back where I like it.

David comes in a few seconds after me, breathing heavily.

"Jeez Liza you walk fast why didn't you wait?" He asks sitting next to me.

"Do you love Gabbie or not?" I ask crossing my arms.

"No, I told u," he said.

"Then why were you kissing her earlier in the auditorium? And why do you post photos of you guys together with hearts? Why haven't you broken up with her yet?" I ask.

"Liza.. I know I'm stupid I keep trying to fool myself into loving her but I can't. Liza. I love you." He says.

My heart starts beating fast, "we've only known each other for maybe 2 months now. How can u love me already?"

"I don't know, your to perfect, your so gorgeous and you always make me laugh and smile. I do love you I don't care what anyone else says." He says.

"Do you love me?" He asks.

I think, I've always thought love was a strong word. I don't know do I love David? I look at his face, he's smiling his unique smile and I realise I do.

"Yes." I say.

The teacher walks in and starts the lesson.

://://&-&2&: after class at Davids /&/&:$:'d

I'm sitting at Davids window seat.

"David just tell her the truth," I say.

"I don't know if I can," he says biting his nail.

"DO IT! ARE YOU A MAN OR A PUSSY," I scream.

"A man."

"So do it and don't wait on it."

"Okay I'll do it tomorrow." He says.