Chapter 21

Lizas pov

Zane picks up and It looks like Heath is alone in a bathroom stall, heaths eyes are red and wet.

"Zane I'm so sorry baby where are you?" Heath asks, his voice cracking.

"I'm with Gabbie, David and liza. Where are you?"

"The bathroom in the locker room."

Zane gets up and waves goodbye to us then leaves. The bell rings for home time.

David has to run to
His locker cause he has basketball training straight away.

I wait for Gabbie to get up and realise David left his hoodie so I put it on.

"It's not fair Liza!" Says Gabbie starting to cry.

"I mean I support Zane but I love him!!!! I have a massive crush on him and he's gay!" She screams.

I hug her and try to calm her down.

"Gabbie I know it may seem tough now but your a beautiful girl and you will find someone perfect for you. I know it trust me." I say.

"It's not fair you have David who looks at you like your a fucking goddess. We all know Heath is secretly gay and that he and Zane will date and I have no one!!!" She says angrily.

I sigh. I don't think I will be able to calm her down any soon.

-next day-

I get to school a bit later than usual because I slept in.

I go to the bench and see Zane, Heath, David, Gabbie and a guy.

There is no room for me so I sit on Davids lap. He wraps his arms around me. "Hey Liza guess what?" Says Zane.

"What?"

"Heath and I are dating!! You can't tell ANYONE." Zane says.

I nod, "congratulations guys!"

"Also this is Dom he is new." Says Heath.

"Yo," he says giving me a foreign hand sign.

I wave and smile. The bell rings and I pull Gabbie aside.

"Maybe you and Dom could date!" I say.

"Um no thanks. I think corinna has eye for him." She says.

Corinna is the most prettiest girl in the grade and she's also really rude.

We go to marine studies and see dom is in our class. He waves at us and we sit with him.