Chapter 30

Lizas pov

At lunch I desperately try to find David. Zac follows me.

"I'm surprised no one has asked you already..." he says.

"Look Zac," I start to spin around to face him, "I made a mistake."

I look at him and ignore how hot he is. I don't love Zac I just think he's got a pretty face. I love David.

"I am going to prom with David. Don't talk to me in class I don't think properly," I say the last bit jokingly but he doesn't seem to be laughing.

"So you said your going to prom with me when you were already going with David?" He says slowly.

"It was an accident..." I say.

He grunts and walks off angrily.

I walk out of the school to the oval side and notice Scotty and Toddy. They are both looking at me.

Scotty starts to walk up to me.

"Where's David?" I ask.

"He's a bit mad at the moment. He doesn't want to go to prom with you after what you did..." Scotty says.

"It was an accident!" I say.

Scott shrugs then walks away.

I storm off, then I bump into David talking to a girl.

"David!" I say.

He looks up at me and frowns.

"I'm busy." He says and turns back to the girl.

"We need to talk," I say.

"No you need to get out of my life," he says.

I step back in shock even though he hurt me verbally not psychically.

"Fine," I say quietly and walk away. There you go David, I'm out of your life. I bet he's going to take that girl to prom with him now. She's pretty, long curly dark hair, dark brown eyes and a toned body.

I consider going back to Zac but I know he'll turn me down. He's probably found someone new anyway.