Chapter 11

Lizas pov

When the bell rings I rush out of my seat, chuck my stuff in my locker, grab my lunch and run to the bench before David and Mia get there.

Gabbie arrives, "hey boo!"

"Gabbie. There was a new girl named Mia and she and David seemed to be getting on really well," I say. That was kind of over exaggerating but who doesn't like a little bit of drama?

David and Mia come just as I've finished speaking.

"Hey Gabbie, this is Mia." David says.

"Hi." She says glaring at Mia.

They sit down and start talking to each other.

"Liza come with me," Gabbie says.

"I don't like her, she's taking David away from me. Help me get Davids attention."

As much as I secretly liked David she was right. It's obvious David hates me now so if he had to date someone I'd totally want it to be Gabbie.

Gabbie lays on the ground below a tree and closes her eyes. I run to David and shake his shoulder.

He turns and looks into my eyes I ignore the feeling I get and work on the plan, "David!! Gabbie has blacked out!!" I say.

"Shit." He gets up and follows me and Mia tags along.

He leans beside Gabbie and lifts her up. We start to walk to the nurse office.

"David is sooo cute. Is he dating Gabbie?" Mia asks.  I nod. I don't like Mia and I have no intentions of being her friend but she seems to think we're friends..

David comes out of
The office after a while. The bell rings and Mia runs off to her locker.

David sighs and grabs My hand.

"Liza I'm so sorry. About everything. Please meet me at the pier at 10pm." He says looking down at his shoes.

"Okay," I say then I stand in my toes and wrap my arms around his neck and he puts his hands around my waist.

Someone clears their throat. We turn and see Gabbie, "oh hey!" I say. My heart is beating fast.

"So you guys are friends again?" Gabbie says smiling. My heart goes back to normal and I sigh with relief thank gosh she didn't think anything else.. Gabbie begs angry so easily.

David looks at me and I nod.