Chapter 6

Kelly looks at me worriedly as I enter our bedroom. I take a seat on the edge of the bed and say, "It was just morning sickness. I'm alright."

He nods and pulls me down onto the bed with him. I smile and curl into his chest. My Mom had really bad morning sickness with me and my two brothers and I was hoping that I'd catch a lucky break but it's looking like that won't be the case.

I shake those thoughts from my head and then look up at Kelly and say, "So I've had a lot of time to think lately since I haven't been working as much."

Kelly laughs and says, "Quinn? Thinking? This can't be good."

I lightly shove Kelly's chest, making him laugh again. I shake my head and then continue. "I think we should look at houses. The baby would have to sleep in our room if we stayed here and I don't think that's realistic. So we have six and a half months to find something."

Kelly nods and says, "I agree. We should probably start looking sooner rather than later because that'll be better for everyone, especially you."

I nod in agreement and say, "I can start looking and find some houses for a good price that will work. Then we can go through them together and narrow it down to a couple of house to go and look at before making a final decision and putting in an offer."

He nods and says, "I like the sound of that. Thanks for looking after it."

I nod and we share in a soft kiss. I stay and cuddle with Kelly for a few more minutes before getting up and finding something to eat. I then grab my laptop, sit down at the dining room table, and begin looking at houses for Kelly, Jake, and I.

---------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long but thanks for 1 840 reads!

How many of you would read a Chicago Justice fanfic if I wrote one? I'm trying to get an idea of how many people would be interested. Unfortunately, due to a lack of personal information on the show, I'm struggling with ideas so hopefully I'll have something more concreate soon! -Becca