WIMY: Chapter 16

16

I was bored as hell. I'm currently watching movie randomly. Five days passed fast but no Nia came even texts and calls. I'm very upset and sad. How could she say she love me. She don't returned my texts and calls.

'Did she felt burden because of me?' I asked myself.

'What if she is? Gosh! I can't stand living without her. She's my world now.' I hissed in anger.

"I hate you." I scream facing her photo.

"Yuri, okay ka lang ba diyan?" Katok ni Nanay na halatang nag-alala.

"Opo Nay. Okay lang ako." I smiled sweetly knowing that she'll not see it.

I sat at the edge of my bed for about an hour when suddenly pop an idea on my mind.

'Why not? It bores me here inside this cold and empty room, nothing without her.' I whispered to myself.

Crap! Now I'm talking to myself. I'm going crazy. I miss her badly. That damn bitch making me feel this way.

I rushed downstairs and look for Nanay who's watching her favorite series. I don't know what is it and I don't care.

"Nanay, I want to get a part time job." She was startled at my sudden appearance.

I noticed how shocked she is."Ahhh, are you sure? Mahirap maghanap ng part time dito at ang init pa sa labas." She said.

I nodded,"Yes, I am. I don't want to be a burden and have a debt from you guys. Sitting here all day long makes me feel I'm useless. So, I decided to atleast find a part time job so that I could help a bit in our expenses." I explained, she smiled.

"Anak, hindi na kailangan. Bisita ka rito kaya hindi na kailangan problemahin 'yan." I protest to what she said. Until she agreed with me.

"Thank you, Nanay."

"Kelan ka magsisimulang maghanap?"

"Ngayon na. Gotta go, bye." I kissed her cheeks and storm out of the house.

'Wooooh! I can do this. Aja!'

Sumakay na ako ng jeep and travel for maybe about 5-10 minutes. Pumunta muna ako sa isang compshop to print my resume and viola it's done.

Kada may madadaanan akong botique pinapasa ko 'yong resume ko. Fourteen resume ang napasa ko sa paglalakbay ko sa lugar namin. Tuyong tuyo ang lalamunan ko so I decided to buy a cold drink pampatawid uhaw.

"Good afternoon, what's your order, Ma'am?" The lady wearing a red cap, with a face of a happy bee on the cap, was smiling as she asked me.

"Kindly give me a coke float, extra large fries and a piece of regular burger. That's all." She repeated my order and give it to me.

Gutom na gutom ako. Naghanap ako ng mauupuan pero puno lahat.

'Gosh! How can I eat this?'

Nakatayo lang ako and still looking for a vacant chair. Nakita ko sa left part na lalaking nakaupo sa pangdalawahang upuan, sa kabila naman babaeng nakaupo sa pangdalawahan pero siya lang din mag-isa. Do'n ako sa babae.

As soon as I reached the table I approach her nicely,"Excuse me, are you alone?"

She frowned and seconds later she spoke,"Yes, why? Wanna share my table?" she give me a fake smile, I can tell. Tsskk!

"Kind of." I plainly said.

"Yeah. Whatever." She said and rolled her eyes.

'What a bitch! However, don't have a choice.' I murmured and put my tray on the table and sit without bothering thanking her.