Chapter 4

Sometimes we deny it.
But the truth is,
We start falling for them.

-Anonymous.

Aaiza's Pov

I instantly felt that I was on cloud nine when he complimented me about the dish being delicious. I wanted to dance and jump everywhere, I was so happy when he appreciated my efforts. I jump excitedly as soon as I shut my bedroom's door behind me. 

Maria was Right, Efforts is all that matters.

Laying down on my bed a smile forms on my lips as I stare at the ceiling replaying the moments. I remeber being in his arms, It felt so secure, My face heat up at the small memory. Oh! how I tried not to blush. His arms were so strongly and protectively wrapped around me. I was never this close to any man. Duh! I never had such strong feelings for any guy.

I blushed tamato red when I saw him without his shirt on but I tried so hard to hide my discomfort. Yes, Last night I lied that I already had my dinner because I didn't want him to feel bad that he ate all of it without leaving anything for me. I am more than happy for that. Smiling like a lovestruck girl, I close my eyes and went back to sleep thinking about him.

I could hear someone knocking on the door of my room past five minutes. Peeling my eyes open I check the time, eight fortyfive in the morning. I try to ignore the noise by covering my ears with a pillow.

I groan "Let me sleep"

'Knock knock' ughh I wanna sleep more

'Knock knock' ughh I wanna sleep more. I continue acting oblivious and snuggle deeper under the sheets.

The person will probably just go away.

"Aaiza" I hear Zaid's deep voice call from the door behind.

Oh Damn!

My eyes fly open and I hurriedly push off the duvet from me, sprinting towards the door not caring about my appearance.

I quickly pull open the door and the smell of his musk colongne hits me as he stands there in all his glory.

Tall and smart in his Black Suit looking as handsome as always.

His Eyes, those hazel eyes have something to fall for, Oh how I start melting in them.