Chapter 27

Unfortunately I am one of those who could be hurt by someone multiple times and still believes there's a good side to them.

Aaiza's Pov.

The excitement of me meeting him was killing me. Zaid is coming back tommorow in the morning and I need to tell him about the boutique and face a raging Zaid again.

I hope he understands.

It is Saturday and Abid is helping me stock up the boutique today and Naisha is reaching late today as she had a doctor's appointment.

"Abid, Please help me with that big carton box there" I point at the large carton box laying in the corner.

"Sure beauty" He bows dramatically before striding towards the box and picks it up easily.

"Will you stop calling me that." I put a hand on my hips giving him a trying to look cross look.

"Its an old habit, Can't help it." He shrugs grinning at my face.

"Just try getting over that habit" I state rolling my eyes and he nods placing the box beside the rack.

"Sure Beauty"

and I face palm.

"Oh My God!! My back hurts" I whine half slouching on the velvet sofa in my boutique. We are gathered in the private room right now.

Everything was done and I can start this from Monday.

"You shouldn't have picked up those heavy boxes" Naisha says.

"She is too stubborn, like always." Abid shakes his head drinking the last amount of water in the bottle.

"Heyy! That was mine." I hear Naisha scream.

I scrunch my nose up in irritation.
"Girl! you are so loud, My head is already hurting." I groan with my eyes shut.

"Oh! I am sorry, I didn't know that" I hear Abid say.

"I saved the last sip to drink it later." She continues ranting.

I think my words always fall on deaf ears.

I open my eyes and see Naisha snatching the waterbottle from his hand and checking it. This girl has got a lot of mood swings now. Abid just stands there dumbfounded with a look like he did something very very criminal.

"Go and get it filled" She shoves the bottle back in his hand.

Abid looks at me with an amused expression.

"Naisha, Its Okay." I butt in but was cut off by a clearing of throat.

We look up to see and Faiz standing there in a blue shirt with hands in his pockets. He smiles as we turn to look at him.

"How did you come in?" Naisha stares at her husband.

"Honestly the closed sign out there got me confused but I had a feeling that you guys would be in here." He reasons out walking in and engulfing Nay in a hug.

Ugh! these Romantic Couples.

My subconsious looks at me making a tsk tsk sound.