Chapter 26

Picture of Mr grumpy above. XD

Trust is earned
when actions meet words.

-Chris butler.

Zaid's pov

I am sitting on the brown chesterfield in my hotel with a laptop on my lap as I type on it. Last night all I did was tossing and turning, even counting sheeps didn't help.

Today I have a meeting at five in the evening and I need to complete this as as quick as possible. I continue working until I hear Saif come out of the bathroom half running towards me with a toothbrush in his right hand and his phone in his left. He was only covered with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Seems like he was brushing his teeth.

I crease my eyebrows at him in confusion as he raised his hand to give his phone to me.

"Zaid, Its Aaiza" He rambles.

What the hell!!

Why is she calling him when she wants to talk to me?.

I take the phone from his hand slowly and notice that it was a video call.

Ooh well!

"Asalamu'alaykum" I hear Asin say beaming at me.

I look back at Saif raising my eyebrows.

Having a video call with his wife in the bathroom?

Isn't the wifi here having an excellent internet connection?

He takes a seat next to me and peeps in his phone.

"Honey, You can give the phone to Aaiza now." He says.

"Oh yeah, She is in the kitchen. I'll just go there and hand her the phone" She gets up from the bean bag which looks like the one I have in my Lounge.

Wait!, That's my house.

When did they even meet??

I look at Saif and he shrugs,

"when did they meet?" I ask eyeing him.

"Hey! stop doubting me. It was purely Asin's decision to visit her."

She walks around the house entering the kitchen as we hear the shuffling from the video call.

"Hey Aaiza, Its your Jerk" I hear Asin call my usual name and I roll my eyes.

Saif gives me a grin getting up and walks back in the bathroom. I narrow my eyes at him placing his phone making it stand with the support of my laptop screen.

My heart starts pounding furiously again as her face clears on the screen and I clench my jaw trying not to look stupid.

Her gray eyes sparkles as she smiles at me from the phone's screen.

I feel the pressure on my head lighten slowly.

Aaiza's Pov

I scrub the glass plate after having an amazing breakfast which Asin and I cooked together today morning. She slept over last night as it had been too late to leave and she was too lazy to go back home, also she wanted to give me company as we both are without our husbands.

It has been a good company though. We talked, laughed and enjoyed ourselves, Its been long since I had my girls nightout and with Asin it was fun.

She was having a video chat with Saif in the lounge and as decent as I am I didn't want to eavesdrop on their lovey dovey conversations and make myself imagine scenarios that will never happen so I just sneaked out from there and busied myself with the dishes here.