Chapter 8

"I am crazy, And I don't pretend to be anything else."

-Rihanna

Aaiza's Pov

He did not have his breakfast today neither do I. I see him stride out of the mansion and into his buggati from the galss window in my room. I let out an angry breath and walk back to my room.

I call up Mom thanking her for sending all my belongings here. She has also sent our family photo along, which was clicked at my graduation party. I look at it and smiled and the fond memory, the memories very fresh in my mind.

I am not in a mood to talk to anyone right now, but I ignore the annoying feeling and continue talking to mum.

"So how are you doing honey?" Mom asks.

"I am great mom, How are you?"

"I am as always fit and fine, Alhumdulillah" I can feel her grin when she says that.

"That's good mom, And how is Dad, Aamir, Hafsa and that little satan?"

Amir is my elder brother, married to Hafsa and blessed with one 5 year old baby girl. I miss Anisha sooo much. I loved playing with her.

"Everyone's good here, just missing you."

"I miss you all too Mom" I say staring at the frame she sent.

"Where's Dad?" I ask changing the sentimental topic.

"He's out of town for some work, Is everything Okay?"

"Yeah Mom Everything's fine, I was just thinking to get my boutique back" I reply playing with the ends of my hair.

I think I should trim them a little.

"Oh, Is there really a need for that, Is it anything about Zaid. Are you guys compatible?" She asks one after another.

Mom and her concerns.

"No!! Its nothing like that Mom, Its just that, This house is so big and I get bored here all day, I don't have anything to do Mum. Zaid is busy with business and I roam here like a ghost. There are so many servants here everyone busy in their work. With so many people being here I still feel lonely. So you know I need to spend some time and with this I will learn a little more, so yeah thats it" I say making my voice cheerful.

"Ohh! Yeah thats quiet boring," she says "Why don't you go on a honeymoon?" She suggests and I roll my eyes.

Zaid and honeymoon, at this situation?. Not gonna happen.

"Mom you know, honeymoon is not gonna happen everymonth, what after that? its still gonna be the same." I make her understand politely.

"But, Ain't you going on a honeymoon?" She asks persistent.

I roll my eyes. Mom is always gonna be mom.

"Uh- Mom we are not ready... I mean Zaid is always being busy with his everyday schedule. We don't get time to decide for a vacation"

"Ohh!" She sighs "Anyways, I'll have a word with your father so that he can Reopen your boutique."

"Thanks mum, I love you sooo much." I grin.

Oh, Finally.

"I love you too honey" she chuckles.

"Allahafiz" with that we hang up.

I drag the luggage bags into my wardrobe and start stocking up the empty shelves. Maria did suggest me about someone doing it for me, but I wanted to do it myself. atleast I can busy. Soon after that I hear my phone ring and I pull it out from my pyjama pocket grinning at the contact name.