Chapter 12

The most aggressive artists
often hide their romantic side.

-Don Johnson

Aaiza's Pov 

Zaid is being really boring even on a Sunday. He kept on working in his study with his face stuck in his laptop.

How can he be so serious. Doesn't he get bored with all that work of his?.

Its been four hours and he is still in that room, his eyes glued to his laptop screen and files piled up on his mahogany desk. He already has so much luxury and wealth. Even if he plans to retire now, he will still have tons of wealth to satisfy him until his hair turns grey and his flawless skin gets those ageing lines. I don't know what is soo fun being stuck up with work.

Right now I am peeping from the door frame of his study watching him work with all his concentration while I am feeling bored watching him like that but at the same time enjoying the view.

I keep oggling him like a lovestruck girl, really feeling lucky to have him as my husband.

I remember the day of my wedding when Naisha and some of my female friends had their jaw dropped when they learned about he being my husband. I grin like an idiot remembering the memory.

If someone sees me right now like this, the person will definately think that I am some crazy woman.

As I stand there near the door frame of his study I see Linda walking towards the study with a cup in her hand. Obviously for him.

She smiles at me as soon as her eyes land on me.

"Coffee?" She asks

I smile back politely before replying
"Sure, I would like one"

"I'll get you, let me just give this to Mr Khan" She says referring to the cup of coffee in her hand.

She turns to enter but I stop her.

"I'll give him." I say.

"Uh...Aaiza its my duty" She replies nervously.

"Its fine darling, you can go help others." I say taking the cup from her hand.

"I'll get you your cup" She replies before leaving.

I take n a  deep breath before entering the room. The small knock of my knuckles caught his attention as his hazel eyes meets mine and his eyebrows furrow once again making those butterflies flutter in my stomach.

I give him a small smile but like always I didn't recieve it back. With one glance he goes back to his work. I huff rolling my eyes at his behaviour. Walking in, I sit across him before placing the cup of coffee on his desk.

"I asked Linda to get me a coffee" His strong voice dominates the room with his eyes glued on the laptop screen.

"Umm... she went back to get me one, so I got this for you" I reply cheerfully.

He ignores me and keeps on typing something on his laptop.

"Zaid?"