Chapter 22

Some relationships are like tom and jerry. They tease each other. Knock down each other. But can't live without each other.

-Anonymous.

Aaiza's Pov

I am exhausted, My body aching for a bed. All I want right now is to go back home and lie on the sofa watching Netflix.

Its been a few days now doing this daily and yeah two and half weeks to my wedding and Zaid and my relationship.

Yay! and everything is same between Zaid and me. We are so lovey dovey and cute.

Note the sarcasm.

Naisha and I are seated, no wait She is seated, I am slumped in our usual corner at Starbucks sipping our favourite coffees after completing some errands in the boutique.

This week is gonna be more gruelling, lets hope for the best.

Insha'allah.

Naisha is busy typing something on her laptop with her right hand whilst her left hand clutched the coffee. I check the time in my wrist watch, It was seven thirty in the evening and I am definitely sure that Zaid is gonna be pissed with me when I return home.

I had already sent job offers to my old employees, hoping they gladly accept it.

Naisha is searching for more, trying to hire better employees for this. I on the other hand was advertising the boutique online, print magazines and arranging flyers mentioning the reopening of the 'Tendencia'.

After completing all our tasks, We stride out the Cafe.

On our way, Naisha complains that she feels sick, she feels something twisting in her stomach.

I notice that she was eating a lot today. Every now and then she wanted something to hog on. She seemed quiet disturbed too. I wanted to ask her what was bothering her. But she seemed quiet distant too.

We settle ourselves in my car quickly as the driver drive off to Naisha's house. The new driver. I peek up at my bestfriend who has been dead silent all the while and her behaviour was creeping me out. She didn't even joke today being her usual Naisha self.

What is up with people around me?

We soon reach at her Place, She picks up her handbag and turns to open the car's door.

"Is everything alright Nay?" I ask, eventually breaking the silence.

She turns back to me and nod smiling tightly at me.

"Naisha, Who are you fooling here?." I raise my eyebrows.

For a while of staring at me she lets out a small breath before turning towards me, glancing at the driver. I knew she wanted it to be a private talk.

"Excuse me, Could you Please give us few minutes?" I say to the driver.

The driver nods and quickly walks out of the car.

I look back at my bestfriend gesturing her to speak whatever was in her head.

She shut her eyes before taking a deep breath.
"I feel sick, and it does not feel like any normal sickness, My emotions are scattered everywhere, I get irritated easily, I suddenly start crying. I don't know what is wrong with me. Every minute I feel bile rising in my throat but it doesn't come out. This is bugging me a lot. My stomach does not feel normal either."

That explained her a**hole nature these days.

She shook her head with a gloomy face.

But, I know there is more to it .