Chapter 11

Love is caring for eachother
even when you are angry.

-Anonymous.

Aaiza's Pov

Its been two days since Zaid and I didn't have a proper conversation. He is ignoring me like I don't exist. I am hurt, I tried my best to talk to him but all he did was just avoid me.

He just walks away from my sight or just replies in monosyllables. I am sad, hurt, rejected and my heart feels sore. Is a marriage supposed to be like this?, With zero conversation.

"Hey, Aaiza come-on breakfast is ready." Linda calls from behind.

I am sitting in the lounge situated near the backyard still in my joggers and rolled up sleeve tee. Yeah its very peaceful here with birds chirping around, cool breeze and peace. I love sitting here reading books.

"Coming" I shout back and stand up from the couch

I turn to see her standing at the doorframe smiling.

"I'll just go call Mr Khan" she says and I stop her when she turns to leave.

It is sunday and Zaid is home.

"I'll go call him" I say and she nods

Linda went back to kitchen while I stride to the gym. I learnt that Zaid wakes up late on Sundays probably around nine, Yeah that's early but not for him coz he usually wakes up at five in the morning.

then from 5am to 6:00 he goes for a jog, Nahh! he does not go for a jog on Sundays.

When he returns back the next hour he gets himself into gym or boxing.

He takes his time sipping coffee in the lounge and then he gets ready within fifteen minutes.

Around 8:00 he is done and all ready. And then next he walks down for his breakfast. After that he reaches for work at sharp nine thirty.

Very organized and Perfect, And then there is me who wakes up in fajr and goes back to sleep till 9 or longer. I never had a proper schedule in my whole life. My mom always used to kick my lazy ass out of bed in the morning. I used to be late for school, My room was always a mess and his, Its all perfect. Everything is on its own place, nothing here and there unlike me everything scattered everywhere.

Even though everything in his room is on its place he still keeps on searching something or the other and then gets irritated calling for Maria and asking her.