Chapter 30

If you don't change the way you treat me, I am going to change the way I love you.

Even if it hurts.

Aaiza's Pov

I am sitting in Naisha's dining room with my arms folded on my chest staring blankly at the empty chair across me. You know what happened?

Yeah. I got into an argument with Zaid, again.

"So, you just left?" Naisha asks sitting beside me hearing me out like always.

"Yes, he was being irritating" I reply my eyes not leaving its place.

I hear Naisha sigh. "Aaiza, will you just tell me everything clearly or just sit here your entire life frowning at nothing?" She says.

I shut my eyes controlling my emotions before looking at her.

"First of all he assumes Abid is my boyfriend and was acting so sour towards me. I told him-"

I was cut of with Naisha gasping. "ALLAH! How could he think that? Is he crazy?. I can't believe it. I will talk to him about this and make him realize his mistake."

I hold my head fed up with everything.

"And that stupid Abid, he is one jerk. Why doesn't he just stop flirting with you?"

"NAAISHA STOP!" I shout putting my hands on my ears and she looks at me silently.

"I am Sorry, Yeah you can continue."She says after a minute, making me chuckle.

"So I told him that it wasn't true and Abid was only helping me with the boutique. Well that just slipped out, I didn't wanted to tell him the way it happened." I explain and she nods comprehending my situation.

"And then he just saw Red and bursted. I also told him 'I wanted to tell you earlier but you were being distant and not letting me speak' so he says that I should not have done it without informing him and then I explode because he doesn't share anything about himself and keeps telling me to Mind my own business."

"Oh My God! Aaiza" she says her eyes widenening in shock.

"Then he said, Fine just do whatever you want to, which got me more angry and I said fine and walked away from his egoistic ass, and the audacity of that man. When I am leaving he asks me where was I going? and I do you know what I tell him 'to mind my own business'."

I stop Ranting and Naisha chuckles at me.

"Aaiza, you are crazy. Why did you do that?. Atleast he asked you, even though he said 'Do Whatever You Want'."

"Yeah I know It went to far. What am I going to do now? He might also be pissed because I didn't use the money he put in my new bank account."
I say.

She sighs and glances at the wall clock.

"I think you should leave because its already seven and don't forget to talk to him and clear things out."

Zaid's Pov

I am taking a swim in my luxurious swimming pool with robotic precision but organic fluidity, stroke after stroke with perfection. Swimming releases a lot of stress. I continue taking laps thinking about her.

Is that Abid guy really not her so called love?

Then why would she say she loves someone else.