Chapter 38

I want you guys to read each and every scene carefully. Its gonna be interesting.

"I trust you" is a better compliment than "I love you" because you may not always trust the person you love but you can always love the person you trust.

Aaiza's Pov

I enter the washroom to see Layliyah aka Layla leaning in front of the mirror applying her lipstick.

Pretending not to see her I do what I had come for.

After doing my business I see that she is still standing there working on her fake eyelashes. Washing my hands and quickly drying them I remove my nude lipstick and quickly apply it.

As I was about to leave Layla stops me.

"You don't need to pretend that I am not here." She says with venom in her tone showing me her sweet smile.

I smile and look into her eyes "I am not pretending, I am actually ignoring you. Layla."

Woaah! Zaid has been brushing of on me a lot nowadays.

Her lips twist and she crosses her arms on her chest narrowing her eyes at me.
"So, apparently you are aware about everything?" She asks with a cunning smirk on her face.

I don't answer her and try to walk away.

I wasn't one percent interested in her crap.

"Do you know everything? Me and him." She continues loudly and I try to swallow the lump forming in my throat. I stand there motionless.

"As much as I know him, he does not share much, are you sure you got it all? His Past, That we were in relationship and he loved me so much" She says emphasizing every word and I could feel her smiling on my misery. I keep chanting to myself that she is only trying to provoke you.

"So, you must also know that we had an amazing chemistry, physically also"

"SHUT UP" I burst infuriayed. I wasn't at all in the mood to take her shit, pissed and emotional at the same time.

Firstly because when I told him about her visit, he did not tell me about her.
Secondly I don't know everything, whatever I know was all collected from people related to him.

I don't want to feel weak in front of this woman
"I don't need to know anything from you, I am very well aware about everything. Zaid tells me everything" I lie  "And you are no one to come and tell me to accept whatever shit comes out of your mouth" I keep my voice firm and strong not letting it waver.

She cocks her head to the side smirking .
"Oh my, You've got a mouth too" She laughs "Oh Aaiza, you are so naive. You think he tells you everything" she snorts shaking her head 
"But he doesn't. Don't forget that I was his first love and first love is never forgotten. I know what he is like, In and Out."

I keep quiet and just hear her.

"I would suggest you to leave him, he is a horrible and an arrogant man who does not deserve a personality like you Aaiza. He might probably use you and throw you away like a used can" The tone in her voice changed to a much sweeter and concerning one.

"Tell me, Does he treat you like his first priority?"

I keep silent. A part of me wanted to leave and not listen to her but I stand there listening to her. listening to Layla, Zaid's ex.

Grumpy's ex.

"The answer's No, Right." she continues
"He won't. The reason why I left him, In the name of Love he will manipulate you, Control you."