Chapter 45

What do you love the most about him?   
The way he says I Love You without even saying it.

Zaid's Pov

I wipe my hands with the hand towel staring myself in the bathroom mirror. I tilt my head up and see the scar on my left jaw, It is small and always covered with my beard. I look at my reflection once again before walking out of the bathroom. As I near the bed I am blinded by a smack of soft cloth on my face. I remove the black material off my face looking right and left to find the culprit who threw it at me.

Then My eyes lands on my wife who is now seated comfortably on the bed with her hands crossed on her chest with a blistered look on her face. 
"That was for you."

I hold the material in my hand only to see it was the same black hoodie with HER KING printed on it. 
I just nod  my head a little amused by her fiestiness today. 
"I must say, I am really honoured by your style of giving someone a gift." I say hiding back a smile.

"You deserve this style Mr Grumpy." she gives me her most innocent and mischiveous smile batting her eyes  at me.

"Okay I guess" I remove my tee over my head revealing my abs,
Her lips part and her face turns into a slightly shocked expression. I smirk at her and she looks away nervously trying to act normal.

How does she manage to be so cute?

I put the hoodie on ever so slowly taking in her reactions which she was trying alot to control.

"Her King!, Whose?" I pretend furrowing my eyebrows.

"The Queen's Ofcourse" She replies shrugging looking away straightening the blanket on her chest.

I walk closer and lay beside her propping on my left elbow. She looks down at me, her gray orbs boring in mine.

"Whose the Queen?" I ask staring into her eyes.

After a minute of staring session she raises her eyebrows. 
"I guess you should know that, King."

I smile shaking my head at her evasive answers to my teasing and she rolls her eyes.

"You know how stupid you make me feel at times Zaid." 

Her anger has not subsided yet I guess.

I straighten myself in a sitting position beside her, my back touching the headboard of the bed and then I shake my head in a No and we both look at each other, she with irritation and I with adoration. 

She pulls out a pillow from her back and hits me with it and starts  pushing me off the bed with all her energy using both her hands. 

"Why are you so fiesty today?" I ask laughing, her energy of pushing me off the bed going all in vain. 

She groans in irritation and tries to get off the bed herself. I pull her by her by her hand making her sit back again, closer to me this time.

"I am so angry right now, just let me go" She tries pulling her hand from my grasp.

"I know, Look at me." I hold her chin making her look at me, she avoids eye contact.

"Aaiza, Look at me." I ask again, softer this time and her eyes fixes on my face and then back at my eyes.

She gulps, her pink lips part as she stares back. I lean my head closer to her touching her forehead and close my eyes. My mom used to do this when I got very angry. She used to pull that five year old grouchy boy by his shoulders and leaning at his level she asked him to calm down and touched her forehead to his.