Disclaimer

~Disclaimer

This book is purely fictional.
Characters, businesses, places, events, streets, schools, incidents etc are either from the author's imagination. Most names are not fictional and are use for Fan-Fiction. Any events that may resemble a real one is purely coincidental.

Any content stolen from the property of the author without the authority to do so is strictly prohibited and will risk your account getting reported. This book is under copyright ©, any one who plagiarizes chapter(s), photos etc from this book (or any other books for that matter) can be punished by law.

The author has made every effort to make the English in this book as accurate as she possibly can. However unnoticed typographical errors may occur and readers has permission from the author to point them out. These errors will be attended to as soon as possible, for the writer cares about the reading experience of the reader, and good English enhances the experience.

Book updates may take time due to school and exams, so the author apologizes for any inconvenience caused.

The author would like to apologize in advance for any offences caused to any reader(s) while reading this book.

~Personal Disclaimer