01

Life is perfect. I have an amazing boyfriend, Taehyung. And everything always seems to go in my favor.

"I love you"

He whispers into my ear. I snap out of it and look up at his beautiful shiny bright eyes and smile. I've been with Taehyung for 2 years now. He's amazing. Out of nowhere he'll buy me things, say amazing things and he never even looks at another girl, no matter how much prettier they are, haha.

"I love you too"

I nudge my head into his neck and absorb the warmth he radiates and lay down on him as we continue to watch the movie. I still can't believe I found a perfect boyfriend when i was 16. We're high school lovers. I'm 18 and he is too. It's the summer right before we go to college. We planned to go to the same college. We both really love it but we're not sure if we'll both get in. It's slim but possible

"(Y/n), I really love you"

He said again. I look up at him again with a happy confused face

"Tae, I love you too.. what's up? Did something happen?"

I ask, furrowing my eyebrows. He smiles sadly and looks down at his hands. I started to feel a pain in my stomach. What's going on?

"Come with me"

He stands up and stands in front of me, holding his hand out for me to grab. I grab his cold hand hesitantly and he pulls me up gently, holding my hand tightly. He leads me to his room. He closes the door behind him before he starts to fiddle with my shirt buttons. I smile and help him. I throw my clothes to the floor as he does as well. All I had on was my bra and underwear and all he had was his boxers. I lay on the bed as he smiles warmly into my eyes. As he hover over me, he plants light wet kisses onto my neck. He found my soft spot and I let out a soft moan. He backs away a little to look into my eyes. I open my eyes and stare into his eyes with lust.

I really do love him so much. He's never wanted to do this unless I wanted to. He cares more about me than himself. I smile wider.

He goes back to my neck and kisses my neck a little tougher until he bit me. I groaned.

"You're mine, alright? Forever"

"Of course"

I respond as he gave me another. Suddenly, he started petting my kitten softly. I couldn't help but moan his name.

He slowly took my panties off and inserted a finger or two. His hands were cold but that made it better. I love him so much. This relationship isn't a sex relationship, but we enjoy it from time to time

He moves and removes his fingers from me and licks them clean. A giggle escapes my lips. He smiles as he licks his lips. He then slowly takes off his boxers and with no hesitation, softly inserts his member into me. I moan loud. I heard his moan a couple times but they were soft and deep groans. I loved hearing his purrs.

After a couple minutes, he pulled himself out and lays next to me after he cleans up a little. I smile wide and look over to him. He had no smile upon his face. It was a face of worry. My smile disappears.

"Tae, is something wrong? You can tell me"

"I just wanted to get to touch you one last time"

I look at him in utter confusion. What is he talking about?

"Tae.. I- I don't understand"

He gets up and faces me.

"I didn't want to tell you.. But I have to. I- .. I'm sorry"

You lean up to face him as well.

"What- tae."

Nothing but confusion is in my mind

"I'm leaving. I'm going to America.. I found a college that I love and.. They accepted me. And.. I- I need to ask something of you.. Don't miss me. I want you to forget about me and forget that I ever existed"

"Wha- what are -"

"(Y/n) I'm so sorry. I didn't want to hurt you. I don't want to make you suffer through this but.. It just happened. I'm leaving in a few days.. I- please forget about me"

Pain was written all over both of our faces

"But why can't we-"

"It won't work. The pain of being away from each other. I think we.. Need to break it off. (Y/n) I'm so sorry. I love you so much"

He hugs me tightly and i hug back, squeezing my baby boy in my arms for one of the last times. I just started sobbing and chocking on air.

"This isn't fair"

I manage to choke out. I hear him sigh but hugs me tighter.

"I'm sorry.. We can talk in the morning, ok?"

I nod hesitantly and lay on the pillow and face away from him. How could he? He promised we'd go to the same school. He promised he'd never leave me. He promised he'd love me forever. He... Betrayed me. How could he let go they easily? Why didn't he tell me sooner? How could he expect me to let go that quickly.

I weep quietly as he goes to sleep. The moon shining in the window, making the room bright. When I hear snoring, I get up and face him. I stare at his beautifully messy hair and long eyelashes. His cute little nose. His beautifully clear skin shining in the dark. I picture all that we've done together. Everything he's done for me. Why would he want to leave? What have I done?

I cry a little more before I turn away again. Slowly yet surely, I get to sleep

-
A/N
-
Ok. Maybe I can actually keep a book going without quitting halfway through.