20

-your pov-

I go to the bus station and hop on the bus before any of the boys catch up. Phew.

I sit on the bus and hang my head in my hands

"(Y/n)? Hey, you ok?"

I look up and to my surprise it's a familiar face. Chanyeol.

"Yeah yeah. It's just.. there are too many people intruding into my life and it's just hard to comprehend. Hard to escape. Literally"

He sits down next to me with a chuckle escaping his smile

"And who are these people you're escaping from?"

"Jimin jungkook taehyung and even Jackson. They all came to my door step wanting to go somewhere with me-"

"And I see you've made it out alive. Seeing that you're alone"

I chuckle and smile. Nodding, I continue

"I don't know why ?? I just wanted to be alone today. I don't even know where I'm going"

"Oh, you're not going anywhere specific?"

I shake my head and look at his eyes glow up

"If you want, me, beakhyun, suho, kyungsoo, Chen and a couple others are going to eat lunch. If you want to come.. "

I haven't met some of those boys yet. It would be really awkward. I look down to think

"They all are really nice and would love you"

I give him a sad smile and nod. Why not

"If you don't want to, don't. I don't want to force you"

"No no I want to"

He smiles and as the bus stops, he stands up and holds his hand out to me. I grab it cautiously and he walks me off and helps me off the bus. He let's go and he started telling me about his friends and how kind they are. I believe him. All those people at the party were amazingly nice. Except that one guy who-..

He leads me to this big house. Like a huge house. Why is there a huge mansion in this neighborhood.

"We're here"

"Where exactly..?"

"Oh this is our house. My group of friends live here. We decided living on campus isn't our thing."

"How many?"

"Seven of us. The others are actually on campus"

"Oh"

Damn

We go inside and I meet some boys. Some that I've seen, some that I have not. We all talk for a little bit and then we go out to get some food.

I felt uncomfortable yet it was cool to hang out with some others. New people.

"I'll be right back"

I say to chanyeol quietly. He nods. I get up from my seat and head to the bathroom but sneak out the door. I wanted to be by myself. Alone. I had chanyeols number so I shot him a text.

Me/: I don't feel well I'm going home. See ya later chan

Chan/: oh yeah! Go ahead! See you

I sigh and go to the bus station and wait. I look down and observe the text from Jackson, 2 texts from Taehyung, 3 texts from Jimin, and 8 texts from jungkook.

Tae/: hey, I'm sorry about that

Tae/: sorry

Jimin/: (y/n) I'm so sorry. I just wanted to hang out with you today I didn't know you had plans with them

Jimin/: are you free?

Jimin/: text me as soon as you see these

Jk/: (y/n)

+ 6 texts that say my name

Jk/: text me so we can hang out

Jackson/: you ok?

I decide to ignore all of the texts and click my phone off. I look up at the sky and notice the dark clouds rolling in. I got a shiver and rub my arms. It was starting to get a little cold. Just how I like it.

I hop on the bus when it came and I sit and wait until we're somewhere I don't recognize. I get off and find that this area is less dense from civilization. Very little amount of buildings. There was trees all around. I go down the street and look at the old little houses. The sun was gone at this point. The clouds hid it so well. I felt truly alone this time.

At the end of the quiet and dark street was a dead end. A house that looked abandon. The windows were broken. There were vines and plants growing on the dirty yellow walls of it. It was dark inside. Pitch black. I felt as if no one else was around. The houses on this isolated street felt cold.

Thunder boomed across the sky, making my heart skip a beat. I squeal and rush to under a tree. Suddenly, it's started down pouring.

Shit

I look to the dirty old abandoned house and rush to the front door. I twist the knob and it's locked. I stand back and then run my shoulder into it, breaking the door open. I land on the floor.

Suddenly it went quiet.

I heard a squeak from a rat or mouse. Some mini claws rushing above the ceilings and floors.

Another clap of thunder. I get up quickly and slam the door. Shit shit shit shit I hope it ends soon

-tae pov-

Jimin , jungkook, Jackson, Yoongi and I were all hanging in the boys dorm library just talking about a couple things. Then it started to rain. As soon as I heard a single drop landing on the roof, I jump up

"And then- tae what are you doing?"

Yoongi stops mid sentence as I rush away from the silent room

"Tae! "

Someone shouted after me. I run out into the pouring rain and rush to her dorm. I knock and no response. I knock rapidly and still no response.

"Tae! What are you doing?!"

I hear Jackson yell to me from the dry cover they had as they watched me. Jimin grabbed his phone and headed inside. My heart drops. I know how she gets with thunder.

-Jimin pov-

Rain. Thunder. (Y/n). Before I had the chance. Tae got up before me and rushes outside. We watch and yell to him as he gets no response from her. She's not back yet

I text everyone who knows her and asked if they knew where she was

Chanyeol got back to me quickly

Chan/: I was with her earlier today. She said she felt sick and went home.

Jm/: but she's not here

I lock my phone and run out to the bus station. I can't wait for the bus.. I run to the little town we went to a lot. The other boys were following me.

Taehyung Jackson jungkook and I rushed through the pouring rain and looked everywhere for that girl. She was no where.

"Where in the hell-?"

Jungkook spouted as we stopped to catch our breath.

"She's- shes-"

Tae started. We caught our breaths waiting for him to finish but he didn't

"So - she's not a big fan of storms?"

Jackson asks, as we start going again

"She is horrified of thunder. Horrified"

I don't know where she could be

I texted her again and again but no response.

-
A/N
-

I want to thank these people because they are kind and make me happy ;
@lxrox_
@naeminko
@unagirol
@yoongictae
@apsjsr
@_lovelyparkjimin_
<3