28

I plop down and chug my water. Dance class is done and I'm sweating just like everyone else.

"Let's go"

Jackson says out of breath to me, giving me a hand. I wave him off

"Go without me. I need a minute to cool off"

He nods and heads to class without me. I wave to jungkook for him to go off without me as well.

"Good work everyone"

Says the teacher. I smile. I love dance. But damn I need to get into shape. I'll hit the gym today.

The class was emptying but it looked like someone was waiting for me.

"What do you want"

I say getting up.

Sana's high waisted sweatpants and crop top showed her skinny waist and she wanted to show it. Her hair was tied up and her shoes were cute but I'm not one to compliment people who are bitches to me.

"Just want to give you some advice. Fat people shouldn't dance. Their flab goes everywhere. Maybe that's why your coordination is awful. Your arms are kinda .. hm you should lay off the ice cream honey"

"Maybe you should lay off the negativity. You should stop hating yourself so others around you could be more positive. You shouldn't put your self hatred on others. And maybe you should stop working yourself so hard.. you don't have to impress everyone you know.."

Her jaw drops. I smile, happy with myself, and pick up my bag and walk past her. There.

Everyone says fight fire with fire but that does nothing but burn the house down. You have to beat fire with water. That puts it out. Beat the bully with kindness

I finish my day with a positive attitude

"Hey (y/n). This may sound strange but do you think I can meet your friends? You seem like you have a lot and I don't know many people"

"Sure!"

I open my phone to the group chat that had been dead for a while

Me/: hey, my friend tzuyu wants to meet people cause she's new. Wanna meet her? :)

Jin/: oh course!

Namjoon/: wed love to!

Jhope/: right now?

Jungkook/: is she your roommate? The pretty girl from dance?

Jimin/: jungkook!!

I laugh.

Me/: yes that's her

Jungkook/: let's meet!

Me/: meet at the tree in 5!

I close my phone and jump up and rush to the opposite side of the room and open her closet and look at her clothes

"Yah! (Y/n) that's my side of the closet!"

I smile while rummaging through her clothes, picking out an outfit for her to wear. I throw a cute pink dress for her to wear on her bed and bow as I then look for something for me to wear. She looks at me confusingly.

"Well, what are you waiting for! I'm introducing you to my friends! Put it on!"

"Oh- oh!"

She quickly rushes into the bathroom and I giggle. As she's changed in the room, I change here. I change into my black jeans and my blue sweatshirt and circle glasses and hat. We both had different styles but we're both cute. She met up with me and we both "eek!ed" and walked outside to see the seven