09

-Jimin pov-

I sit on the other bed and watch her stand so still, it look like she was paused. I shouldn't have said anything. My eyes go sad when I watch her go into her bed and shut the light off. I sigh and lay down

"Thank you (y/n) for letting me sleep here"

I say. No reply. I really shouldn't have said anything. Now she feels bad

-ding-

I look down at my phone and turn off the sound. A text from jungkook

Jk/: where are you?

Jm/: staying at (y/n)'s it's raining so much right now

Jk/: are you kidding me? Are you seriously hitting on our best friends dream girl? By the by.. we need to tell her. Tell her that we aren't just some strangers.

Jm/: How dare you. I am not "hitting on her". I'm simply trying to make her feel better. Have you forgotten that the love of her life just moved away? She's broken I'm trying to help. And fuck no we aren't telling her. We can get to know her more and MAYBE tell her later.

Jk/: whatever you say fuck face

I sigh and click my phone off and stare through the darkness

-kookie pov-

I cannot believe him. This is unbelievable. She has no idea who we are but we know EVERYTHING about her. Don't you think that's a little odd?? I cant go talking to her knowing she has no idea..

I sigh and roll over on my bed onto my face and let out a little frustrated yell

A few moments later I hear a knock at my door

"It's open"

I say loud enough for them to hear. It had to be one of-

"Could you shut up. Have you forgotten that I have to bunk with yoongi? If he wakes up he's going to yell at me.."

Jhope...

"Oh really? What if I TALK LIKE THIS?!"

I yell and plant my face into my pillow

"What is your problem today.."

I lift my head up and face him

"Well.. you know that girl?"

"(Y/n) ah .. taehyungs girlfriend right?"

I nod.

"Aish we can't tell her about our friendship with taehyung-"

"What?! Why? We know everything about her and she has no fucking clue. It's like watching a blind dog walk into the street"

"Can you idiots keep it down. I'm trying to sleep. Hush up or one of you will be dead in the next five minutes"

We look towards to door to see a sleepy suga.. I sigh and watch him walk away and into their dorm room. Jhope gives me a death stare.

"Just keep it quiet for now, kook"

He says before heading into his room. I sigh again and pout. I guess tomorrow will be another day.

-your pov-

It's currently 3:22 am I can't sleep because of the thunder. I wanna scream every time but I can't. If he wasn't here I could but.. I don't wanna wake him

It's now 5:41 am. Still awake.. the thundering had stopped.. but my mind is too busy thinking about things I should've forgotten by now.

I wonder what taehyung is doing right now. I wonder if he's thinking about me. I wonder if he still loves me the way I still love him.. I wonder if he found someone else. What if he moved there for a girl..

Stop stop thinking please.

I force my eyes closed and somehow, I fall alseep

-.-.-

I flutter my eyes open. I'm so tired. Why am I so tired? Oh. That's right. I couldn't sleep last night. That damn thunder. I look up and see the empty, neat, bright room. Sunlight filled the room. Jimin nowhere to be seen. I close my eyes and lean my head back with a sigh. I made him mad last night.

I grunt and look towards the clock. It's 1 in the afternoon already. I grunt again and get up lazily. I'm going to Seoul again today. I was too distracted yesterday. I take my time, taking a shower and dress appropriately for the semi chilly weather.

I double check myself in the mirror and grab my phone and wallet and head out

-jungkook pov-

Me and Jimin were on our way back from lunch and going to the gym. He went ahead. I had to go grab something. As I travel to my dorm, I see her leave her dorm building. I stop and think. What should I do?

Without hesitation I run after her and tap her on the shoulder. She jumped and turned to me. Her eyes widened. Taehyung was right. She has the most beautiful eyes.

"Hey, whatcha up to today?"

"Oh, I'm just going to go to the city again to go eat"

"We'd love to go with you if you want"

She looks down and holds her hand

"It's ok, we'll see you later ok? Text me"

"Do I have your number?"

She asks. I smile

"Nope"

She smiles and hands me her phone. I enter it and give it back. She smiles

"Thanks. See you later, ok?"

"Promise?"

I ask, stepping away. She giggles and nods. I smile and wave and turn away and rush to the gym to find Jimin already working out.

"Wanna hang out with (y/n), later?"

I ask, getting on one of the machines. He chuckles

"Of course. But she thinks I'm mad at her"

"What? Why?"

"Eh, its hard to explain."

I roll my eyes

"Whatever"

"And when will I meet this girl everyone has been talking about?"

A new voice appears at the doorway. Suga asks with no emotion, wiping himself from sweat with a towel.

"You know she's taehyungs girlfriend-"

"Ex... girlfriend"

Suga reminds and corrects Jimin. He sighs and stops his work out.

"Don't go falling for her, now, boys"

Suga suggests easily and walks out

"I'm going to Seoul later, you guys wanna come?"

Suga asks before walking out of the room. I look and Jimin with a smile

"Question is, do YOU wanna join us and (y/n)? We're planning on going anyways"

He looks at Jimin and sighs

"Yeah. Sure. Good time to finally meet this dream girl of his"

-
A/N
-
Oh shit thank you guys for 1k + reads already.