32

- Jimin pov-

It was the next day. We have school today.. I haven't heard from her. I wonder what happened between them two..

I look to my clock through the dim lighting of the room and see it's 4:30. I can't get her off my mind. I decide to get up. I get up from my bed and rub my eyes. Without waking Tae, I get dressed and leave.

I go over to (y/n)'s dorm and knock.

No answer. This isn't right. She would answer even after a day. (Y/n) what's going on?

"(Y/n) are you in there?"

Suddenly the door swings open. I smile wide but to my dismay it was only tzuyu.

"Hey tzuyu.. is (y/n) in there? I need to talk to her."

She looks at me confused..

"I thought she was with you.. her phone is still here so I thought she was with you. I haven't seen her since yesterday"

She says rubbing her eyes. I woke her. I forgot how early it was.

"Oh.. ok.. sorry for waking you"

"No it's not biggy.. so you have no idea where she is?"

I shake my head and look down. We have to find her

"Don't worry I'll find her"

Should I tell Tae? I don't want him to be the hero again.. well it's not like I like her anyways. I can't like her anymore. It hurts my heart seeing Tae and her together. I can't do it anymore.

"See you"

I say before rushing back to my dorm. I turn on the light and shake taehyung awake.

He groans and grunts.

"It's about (y/n). She's missing"

He suddenly is right awake. He sits straight up in his bed and looks me dead in the eyes

"What happened"

"I went to her dorm room and Tzuyu answered. She told me she hasn't been back since yesterday. And her phone was left behind."

He pushes me off of him and he gets up and throws on a shirt, pants and some shoes before running out of the dorm room. Gee way to fucking push me out of the way ass hat.

I get up and run to catch up to him. He seems to know where he's going. I just keep running after him.

We run passed the bus station. Passed houses and streets.

"Tae-"

"I know where I'm going"

He interrupts while out of breath. It seems like we run for ages until he slows down. We're in a wooded area. In an abandoned little street. All of the houses are over grown and greenery over powers the dark houses. The windows are broken and the vines reach up to the sky using the houses as balance.

He suddenly starts running to the last house on the dead end street. I follow. The closer we get, I see the the door is open.

My heart starts to shake in my chest. My breathing gets shallow. How did Tae know? Is she actually here? The first place we check?

We burst through the door and up the stairs.

And there she was

She was laying down on the floor, curled up in a ball. Her hair covered her face. A base ball lay next to her. Why was a base ball bat here?

Tae bent down quickly to her and shook her lightly

"(Y/n) are you ok?!"

Then I noticed something

"Tae.... her hands and feet are tied"

We both look at each other and then at the motionless girl through the darkness of the room. The only light coming through the dark clouds are through the broken window.

Tae starts to untie her hands. He we shaking so much. He was trying to keep cool. I can tell he was so mad and angry that someone would do this and he was so scared. So scared. Why would someone do this to her?

I start to untie her feet

Taehyung finally moves her hair out of her face only to reveal blood everywhere. A bloody nose, cuts and bruises everywhere. My god

She slowly opens her eyes

"Tae-"

She starts. Suddenly a clap of thunder interrupts our moment.

"Jimin... g-get .. "

Taehyung couldn't finish his thought he was so speechless.

She suddenly got a burst of energy.

"Tae I-"

She said while getting up. She looked... scared. She backed away from Tae as if he was the monster here.

"(Y/n) I'm here for you. Everything will be ok"

Taehyung suggests. She looks to me and I get a strange feeling

"Tae I can't"

She says backing into the wall

"Who did this to you"

I mentioned as my heart beat faster. Who would do something like this to someone like her? I look around to make sure no one else was with us. She stayed silent

"(Y/n)! Who did this?!"

Tae begged in an intimidating voice. His voice even made my insides shake with fear

-YOUR POV-

I wake up to the sound of Tae and Jimin.

Tae.

I can't be near him. I can't let Sana see him near me. Is she still here? Tae brushes my hair out of my face and I spaz out. I stand up with the little energy I have and back away from him.

"Who did this to you?"

I don't answer Jimin. I just look down.

"(Y/n) who did this?!"

Tae yells at me. My eyes start to burn. I suddenly feel a tear fall down my cheek. I can't tell them. I can't.

I feel like I'm going to collapse.

I slowly walk to Jimin and hug him. I need a hug. I need support most importantly. I feel like I'm gonna pass out.

"Let's just get back.. we'll figure all of this out later"

He says in the lightest tone of voice. It calmed me. I nod into Jimin's chest and he supports me up. We walk down the stairs which was really hard to do.

A clap of thunder shakes my insides. I grab on to Jimin tightly and grunt. Not only am I in an immense amount of pain but now it's thundering

"It'll be ok"

He whispered into my ear

"I've got you"

I nod and lean into him as we leave the house. Immediately the rain drops coat us in wetness. My hair covers my face

Thunder claps again making my knees buckle under my weight. Jimin catches me

"It's ok"

He helps me back up. He suddenly picks me up bridal style and I bury my face into his chest

I'm sorry Taehyung. I can't be with you. Sana said so much to me..

She threatened me.. to kill me

-flash back-

"If I ever see you with him. Just know that you've breathed you last breath. It's your death wish. I know a lot in this town. In this campus. I have a lot of power. I can get a lot of information. I get around a lot. A lot more than you know. Now baby girl. Where should I hit you next? You have a pretty nose. Let's fix that. He won't like you after this bat fixes all of your problems"

-end of flashback-

She hit me. She literally has eyes everywhere. I can't Tae I'm sorry