16

-your pov-

I stomp home angrily, sobbing loudly as I walk down the quiet street

I NEVER wanted to see his fucking face again. He broke my heart and left me in the blink of an eye. Those beautiful years we spent together. Was it all a lie? Did he use me? Why would he say he's moving AND THEN SHOW HIS FACE TO ME. Was this all bullshit?! And apparently Jimin is a part of this? I'm not stupid. I know what the fuck is going on. I fucking hate them both. Jimin .. tae... I can't do it.

I get to my dorm and take a shower and get into my pajamas and face plant on my bed

There I stayed until I wept myself to sleep. I thought of my memories with him. Both of them. Tae was my soul mate. But then he did what he did to me.. then Jimin used me?

I can't trust anyone anymore.

Fuck everyone

-Jimin pov-

I wipe my eyes. Tae is such a clueless little innocent. He's making me feel like the bad guy here. I slowly walk down the street, wiping more tears. I laugh at myself. Look at me? I'm an idiotic mess. I was too distracted. I- jungkook was right. Now everything is a fucking mess.

I walk until I don't know where I am. I sit on the side walk and stay there for too long of a time

-tae pov-

I sit with the other 5 and it's fairly quiet within our group. I couldn't speak. I couldn't ask anything. I just sighed and look down at my hands. I did break her. Hard. I was too scared to see how much of a mess I made. That's why I told her so late. I left the next day pretty much.

What have I done? I would've been better off if I stayed in America.

I look up to jungkook, getting a sickening feeling. But as I open my mouth, a hand is placed on my shoulder.

I look back to see Jackson. He smiles sadly. I get up and we walked to a quiet corner of the yard

"You know her?"

"Yeah.. she was my girlfriend for .. quite a while but.. "

He hisses through his teeth and looks around.

"you and Jimin still friends?"

He asks. I tilt my head and furrow my eye brows. His eyes widen as if he realizes something but he brushes it off quickly

"Uh- never mind. You know, it was brave what you did"

"Thanks but why wouldn't I be friends with Jimin?"

I ask. He looks away and into his cup. He sighs and looks behind me

"Maybe I shouldn't be the one to tell"

He gulps and slowly walks away. What am I missing here?

-jungkook pov-

I just watched everything fall out in front of me. I hiss through my teeth at the awkward situation and sip my drink. I'm not part of it.

I watched her storm away and out of the backyard. Shit.

I throw my cup down and jump up, rushing to follow her to see where she goes.

She went home..

I text her but she doesn't reply. I then sit outside her door and wait. To the morning if I have to.

I fucking told Jimin this would be a nightmare. We should've told her.

I lean my head back on her door and close my eyes