24

-your pov-

I close the door and give myself a sad smile. Well. I've made up with jimin. I hope it's not awkward between all of us. I hope we all could still be friends.

-ding-

I pick up my phone

Tae/: hey, how are you

I smile

Me/: I'm alright how are you

Tae/: good :) can't wait for school to start

Me/: me too :)

Tae/: it's pretty late, make sure to get sleep, you night owl

Me/: I got that trait from hanging around you at 4 am, don't blame me, you rubbed off on me :3

Tae/: I've missed you. I'm glad we're here together

I'm taken back at his risky text. Might as well send a risky one back

Me/: me too :)

I pressed send and clicked my phone off not wanting to further the conversation.

-jungkook pov-

I lay on my bed roughly, worrying about school starting.

I go on my phone and make a group chat that seemingly went dead a while ago. Me, tae, and jimin. I texted a simple "hey" and waited. Though I'm angry and confused at the situation between everyone, I needed someone to calm me down a little.

Tae/: hey! What's up?

Me/: just a lil anxious for classes to start

Tae/: I'm pretty sure everyone is. It's alright, it'll be fun :)

-jimin pov-

I pull my phone out of my pocket and read the messages and stuff my phone back in my pocket.

I have no where to go. I can't go to my room, tae is there. I can't go back to (y/n)s, I was just there.

I guess I'll walk off my tears and then go back to my dorm

-your pov-

I woke up early and got ready. I was an hour early. I felt really positive today.

A smile plastered onto my face, I hopped on the bus and got to my favorite coffee shop. Sadly, Jackson wasn't there. I bought my favorite drink and with a smile, I happily walked back to campus.

I met up with yoongi outside of my dorm at 10

"Hey yoongi!"

I said a little too happy

"Hey, I see you're pretty happy today"

I nod happily as we started to walk to the first building of dance.

"What classes do you have"

I look up and sip my drink

"I have dance first period. Photography second. Third, art. I have.. oh yeah I have a music class forth period?"

"Wow you have your classes memorized?"

He asks surprised. Yeah... I guess you can say I'm excited

I blush and look down

"Yeah I'm excited"

He chuckles and hisses

"Well I can tell you right now we have dance together. Actually there aren't many classes for dance. The classes are really big. 30 to 40 students each class. I'm pretty sure you met most of the people in your dance class. Me and some of my friends will be in your class"