27

I smile and nod as I walk side by side with him.

"How was your first day?"

My mind quickly flashes back to my day.

"Dance photo and art was fun. Music was lonely and math was eh. How was your day"

"That was a quick run down."

We both laugh

"It was good. It would've been better if you were in more of my classes."

I nodded and smiled.

"I can help with your math if you need"

"Thank you. I'll need that"

I laugh. He smiles and looks into my eyes but looks away quickly. We make our way to the coffee shop and he orders my favorite blueberry green tea without having to ask. He knows me well. He gets out drinks and we sit down in the corner to talk.

"I know you're friends with pretty much everyone but did you make any new friends?"

"Tzuyu. My room mate. She came in super late last night."

"Ah. She was the one in dance right? I can tell you'll be best friends"

"I hope"

I sip my tea and close my eyes in pleasure. The warmth warmed my stomach and body. The smell of blueberry brought a smile to my face.

"Have any homework?"

"Not due for tomorrow. I want to get a start on it though."

"What class?"

I sigh

"Math"

He hisses through his teeth and looks down at his cup, tapping his fingers on his cup

"If you need help.."

"I know."

I smile

"Well, let's head back"

He suggests. I nod. I throw my empty cup away and we head back together. The sun was setting, giving the environment an immense glow of orange and red. The green leaves with yellow tips have an amber glow. The rustling of leaves in the gentle wind catch my attention as I hear my footsteps along the sidewalk. I hear nothing else.

"It's getting cold"

"Oh , here"

He stops and takes his heavy jacket off and puts it around me.

"Oh I didn't mean-"

"It's ok"

He assures me. I smile and wrap it around my shivering body. We continue walking in silence before he spoke again

"I'm sorry"

"For what?"

"I know you said you forgive me but I don't believe you really do.. I thought I- was leaving for good. I thought I was never going to see you again. I threw everything I had away because of my parents. And I regret not trying harder. It's my fault for not trying harder. It's my fault for not telling the boys to tell you. My fault not telling you about them. It's all a mess because of me-"

"Tae- can you hush. I forgive you. Nothing is your fault.."

We stop walking and we look face to face. I thought we were past this

"I forgive you. You were just trying your best. Doing what you thought was right. Nothing can turn out perfect"

I say as the wind blows silently. He looks down and moves a rock with his foot.

"I just can't forgive myself. I messed us up. I miss you (y/n) but I messed up. I can't have you back .. I messed it up"

"Who says you can't have me back?"

I say boldly and almost regretfully. But I don't care. I miss him too. I miss what we had.

He looks up to me, his brown eyes seemed to glisten with hope. His lips partially separated like he wanted to say something. I blink and open my mouth to say something but close it quickly. Should I have said that?

"Let's go back to your dorm. I'll drop you off. It's getting late"

I nod and look down to my red converse then looked at tae's red converse. We got matching ones when we were dating. We got matching clothes too. Matching necklaces. Rings.

Luckily we were right in front of campus when we talked so it was a quick walk. I got to my dorm and opened it. Tzuyu wasn't there so I threw my bag inside loudly with a sigh. I turned around and smiled to the ground and gave him his jacket back

"Thank you for the tea break. It was well needed."

He nodded with a smile.

"Anytime."

It went silent.

Shuffling of my shoes. The wind outside. Dogs barking in the distance. Muffled sounds of people talking in the dorm room next door. Police sirens far away.

"Well. I should get going. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Good bye tae"

"Good night"

I look down and shut the door. The room was dark so I turned the light on. Hey, she unpacked and everything was neat and tighty. Finally. I plug my phone in and take a shower.

I sit down and start my math homework. Jungkook said he'd help. Yoongi. And tae. I didn't want to choose so I did it myself. I decided not to do it all in one night so as the clock read 9:00, I laid down and closed my eyes, wondering why Tzuyu wasn't back yet

-JIMIN POV-

Saw taehyung and (y/n) talking and walking together. I wonder if they're a thing now?

I still like her.

-.-.-

-YOUR POV-

"Alright everyone! Into groups!!"

Ok.. ok

"Ok so group one is tzuyu , momo , sana , nayeon , jihyo , mina , dahyun , chaeyoung and jeongyeon . "

Ok what is this for?

"Group two is Jackson, taehyung , jungkook, yoongi, (y/n) and Jimin"

"Group three is Lisa , Jennie , jisoo , and chaeyoung"

"Four is Jae , wonpil , young k ,dowoon , sungjin , junhyeok"

"Your job is to create a dance to a song I pick. The twist is that you all are using the same song."

Ah shit.

"Easy as pie"

Jackson laughs.

"Here's the fun part"

The teach smiles

"Group names. You can keep them for next time or change them it doesn't matter"

"Twice!"

The girls shout. I look to tzuyu who looks at me who give me the look of "HELP" I give her a sad look

"Black pink!"

"Day6"

"Um . What should we be called"

"I don't know.."

"That's ok"

The teacher reassured us. Now we gotta do this dance. He plays us the song and we go at it.