Trying....

Taehyung's POV-

                When i woke up it was already 9am. I turned to my side and saw that jimin hyung was not on his bed rather it was very silent in the dorm too. I came to living room hoping to have breakfast with the members but as I entered the kitchen there was no one. There was no one in the dorm and I don't know where they all were. So I messaged kookie asking where they were and he just replied by saying that they were having a good time somewhere. I was broken to hear this, they didn't even bothered  to wake me up or ask me to come with them. My bestfriend Jimin hyung also left me here all alone. Maybe just when they come home I will ask them to play with me till then I will practice some dance moves.
               After doing some dance I became tired so I just slept. I woke up at 3pm still the members were not home so I decided to text kookie one more time about when will they come back. I waited for his reply but it never came. I just sighed and thought that they must be having some peaceful time so I better not disturb them again....

Yoongi's POV-

              We were at the beach and the members were playing in the water. I just sat there and rested. I felt somewhat uneasy because we were not complete we were lacking of something or rather someone and then my thought went to the member who we left behind alone in the dorm. I was feeling guilty that we didn't ask him to come with us. When the members returned after playing I asked them that don't they feel guilty of leaving taehyung alone. Then Jungkook just said that it is so much peace when he is not here with us because he is so talkative and annoying that our head starts to hurt. I agreed with him but I just miss taehyung I don't know what this feeling is......

........................................................................

Hey guys so here's a new chapter...
Thankyou.

Be always happie lucky!