Worrying....

Jimin's Pov-

I saw that the room was pitch dark not even a single sound to be heard. I felt something very odd about this. I quickly turned on the lights and there I was met by the condition of a certain person sprawled on the floor.

Taehyung! What happened to him?Why is he lying on the floor??

Jungkook's Pov-

My hyung was lying on the floor unconscious. I ran towards him and tried to shake him to wake him up. But he was not opening his eyes. His breathing was slow. I saw Jimin hyung stood there shocked as to comprehend what had seriously happened.

I shouted out him to bring the rest of the hyungs. He quickly ran out of the room. I tried once again to wake taehyung hyung up but in no success.

Tears were flowing down from my eyes. I saw that all the hyungs came rushing to were we both were. I can see there worried eyes on taehyung hyung. Namjoon hyung quickly called our manager and told him about the situation. I just sat there seeing my loved one's eyes closed with no intention of waking up soon.......

........................................................................

Hey guys..
I am sorry for not updating soon..
I busy with my school and work but i promise to update sooner..

So here it is a small chapter..
The next chapter will be updated tomorrow for sure...Till then....

Thankyou..
Be always happie lucky!