Wrong....

Jimin's Pov-

I was on the way to meet tae but suddenly I heard someones voice...I knew I know that voice but somehow I couldn't make it out...I went towards where the voice was coming and saw that it was tae's brother talking to somebody on phone...

I didn't meant to hear his conversation and was about to leave just when what he was saying stopped me 'I need more of that kind of sleeping pills'...sleeping pills??? Why did he did he needed sleeping pills..?? Is he not able to sleep??? But he could consult any doctor here as they can treat him..so why is he asking for sleeping pills and also that kind means??? Something is fishy here....

I went towards tae's room...as I was about to open the door I heard yoongi hyung's voice in the room...they talking about about something which I feel I should not hear but my curiosity got the best of the me (YOU GOT THE BEST OF ME)*sorry* so I heard what they were taking and that shook me....why is tae asking that??Does he also not remember his brother? And thinks of him as his boyfriend? But then too why does he thinks Yongho is his brother? There is utterly, definitely something wrong here....Yongho talking about that kind of sleeping pills, tae saying that he is his boyfriend..somehow this all is connected...I have to find out as soon as possible.....

Taehyung's Pov-

I saw the suprised look on the Yoongi guy's face....did I said something wrong?? But what I told is the truth so why is he so shocked hearing that Yongho is my boyfriend...something is wrong or am I the one who is the wrong here???

Why my heart beating so fast for the unknown guy I don't know...where is he??I have to see him....