Silence....

Jungkook's POV-

               Today I didn't hear taehyung hyung's voice at all. He didn't even had breakfast with us in the morning and at practice he was unusally very quite and aloof. I was kind of missing his cheerful voice. With the intention of getting a playful response or maybe even scolding from him so that I can hear his voice I spilled some juice on him showing that it was an accident. I hoped that he could give me some reaction but he just nodded and went to the restroom. I dissapointedly stood there and didn't know what can I do more to make him speak to me..... What was this feeling? Why was I so eager to hear his voice...to hear him talk to me like he did before?.....

Jimin's POV-

               I saw that jungkook purposely spilled some juice over tae and I know that he must have done it to get some kind of reaction from him. But tae, he just nodded and went to the bathroom to remove the stain. Yes I was shocked with this behavior of tae he never used to be so quiet he was always the cheerful and outgoing going guy I know but I don't know what has changed him. I feel so empty now he didn't even said a word to me the whole day and miss him terribly.....

Yoongi's POV-

               Yea I watched taehyung the whole day he didn't uttered a word nor did he has shown his cute smile to us. I knew something was wrong with him but i didn't have enough courage to speak to him after I saw the sad and   hurt look on his face yesterday. I miss his voice I miss his smile I miss his weirdness I miss his everything. It's just one day he has been quiet and this one day is enough for me to experience terrible pain without his happie presense. Oh god I am so whipped....no no it's not like I have feelings for him....or maybe.......

(Little did they know that it was all their fault from the beginning)

........................................................................
Thankyou.

Be always happie lucky!