Knowing....

Jimin's Pov-

I just can't explain how happie I was to be paired with taetae.
I thought I would be able to talk to him like before like bestfriends....
This was all just my thought because he didn't uttered a single word to me or to anyone during the shoot..

I miss my taetae... Now somehow I am feeling very uneasy. Its a relief that after the shoot I don't have any schedule, so that I can think about the recent situations.

I was wondering about why tae changed so suddenly. He was so cheerful and talkative before...what made him change? What can be the reason?...... then bang like the lighting bolt of realization hit me 'Isn't he behaving like how we all wanted him to behave' ..I remember the time when we said that he should keep his mouth shut and stop annoying us all the time... Yea its our fault, maybe he heard our conversation.
Ohhh I am so frustrated.. It is all of us fault that he has changed.... No no no I should be the one to be blamed he thought of me as his bestfriend and bestfriends stay with one another no matter what happens!!
And what did I do I insulted him I made him believe that there is no one here to care about him, not even his bestfriend could understand it...

Wait bestfriend? I don't wanna be his bestfriend only, I want so much more than it... But why?why do I feel so attached to him now...why do I keep wanting to hear his voice, want him to be my side always, want his smile.....

Now I know why.... Beacause I am in love....Just wait for me tae now that I know your hardships and my feelings towards you I will never let you alone or away from me...... I will bring that smile back......