Panicking....

Taehyung's Pov-

After this week's break finally tomorrow is the day of our photoshoot. I am feeling very uneasy just thinking about the fact that tomorrow I have to face the members and do the shoot with them. I don't know how they will treat me now as I have kept my silence since these past days. I just hope they are happy that now they don't have to hear my annoying voice which they hate so much.

I woke up at 6:30 in the morning, it is quite early as we have to leave for the shoot at 9:00. Well now that I have got up early I must get ready for the long day to come ahead. I finished getting ready at 7:30 and the members were still sleeping. I decided to take a walk in the park and then go to the shoot. So I took my bag and left.......

(But I forgot to take my phone with me which I realised after I reached at the park)

Jungkook's Pov-

I was happy that today was the day of our shoot. I was looking forward to spend time with taehyung hyung which i was planing since last week and finally it is today.
I excitedely went to taehyung hyung's room so that I can wake him up and start a conversation from there itself.
From these past days I regretted of my thinking that he is annoying and I was feeling so guilty for doing it. Since then he has not talked to any of us nor he has shown his beautiful smile. I miss it so much.

As I entered I saw that there was no one on taehyung hyung's bed so I checked in the bathroom but it was empty. Jimin hyung was sleeping so I decided to wake him up to ask him were hyung is. He sat up rubbing his eyes and shouted at me for waking him up *taehyung hyung would never shout at me even if I woke him* this thought was running in my mind but jimin hyung's whining broke my nation of thoughts. I ignored it and asked if he knew where taehyung hyung is and he suddenly shot up from his bed and started searching something
**not something buy yea taehyung hyung**. I noticed the panic in his voice which gave me my answer that he also didn't knew where hyung was. I called taehyung hyung but later realised that he has left his phone in room only. I am now panicking as taehyung hyung never went somewhere without telling us or without his phone. I just hope he is ok wherever he is. Is should ask rapmon hyung about this he must be knowing something.......