Crying....

Taehyung's Pov-

I woke up with my head paining like hell.....I guess its night time as all the lights were off and there was darkness enveloping me...or should I say...us?
Who is holding my hand?I guess Yongho slept beside me...but no wait this is not his hand...As I cleared my vision I saw that the the guy from yesterday was holding my hand and sitting on the chair and his head on my bed...he looked somewhat uncomfortable...but he is so beautiful...the moonlight is enhancing his features...he looks so cute...wait...what am I saying?I should stop this thing...for god's sake I have a boyfriend and here am I staring at someone...but why do I feel like I have seen him before...I can't remember but there is something going on...

I laid there waiting for morning to arrive with my hand interwined with the handsome guy..wait taehyung you started it again..just stop it..I wonder where Yongho would be...I know he must be busy or something came up but then why is this (handsome) guy holding my hand??? Does he care for me so much for him to stay here the whole night holding my hand??? Why can't I seem to remember him or the other two guys??

Soon I felt his eyes squinting, I think he is waking up....I better act like I am sleeping...suddenly he kissed my hand and I felt something wet on my hand...Is he crying? But why? He started to say something which pained my heart but taehyung you have to act like sleeping if you want to hear what he wants to say and get answers to your questions...

He started saying   "We are so sorry for what we did earlier ..We regret what we did to you..I regret it..I am feeling so guilty that I could have stopped it but instead I hurted you..you always took everything with a smile...never even pained us back..I guess that was the thing that triggered us to give you more pain....I am so so so sorry for all our doing..It hurts so much..but what hurts the most is you forgot us...you forgot the memories too that we made before we betrayed our friendship...everyone is feeling so guilty and helpless..Please remember us soon ....we ....I can't afford to lose you forever ....I just can't....I don't know how and when did this happened but I love you...I love you so much that it hurts seeing you forget about me, seeing you calling your brother so lovingly, seeing that you don't even hate me or love me....It hurts it hurts too much....Please I beg you .....remember about us about me...its fine if you despise me after getting your memories back but atleast I would be contended knowing you still have memories of us....Remember please...."   I could feel he was crying so much that I can hear his sobs...suddenly he got up and ran out of the room.....I opened my eyes and sat up thinking what just happened now...this guy and the others have betrayed me, hurt me? But how and why? And also he said he loves me? Loves me? But I have a boyfriend? Come to think of it he said that I am calling my brother boyfriend??Why does he think Yongho is my brother? And most importantly why I am feeling so much pain seeing him cry....I didn't know why I am crying too now...why my heart is paining so much????
My head it hurts I want to remember what happened....aah it hurts so much .....my eyes are closing......

(Do you guys wanna know who was the one holding taetae's hand??? It will be revealed soon)

Thankyou!
Be always happy lucky!