Realising....

Taehyung's POV-

                 I was watching tv when suddenly the front door opened and I saw the members entering one by one. When they all came in the living room I stood up and asked jimin hyung where did they went and he said that they went to the beach. I asked them why didn't they asked me to come with them. They said that they forgot to wake up me and without saying any other word they just went to their rooms. I was feeling very sad that they enjoyed together without even thinking or missing me. "Do they really care about me? ",this question was going on in my mind for the rest of the night. I really wanted to go together with them but I guess they just really forgot my presence. I don't know what to think about more so I just closed my eyes and gave in to sleep....
              Today we had practice so i woke up and did my morning routine and was going to the kitchen to have something to eat when I heard kookie's voice. He was saying that "It was so fun yesterday we should go together there once again and yes without taehyung hyung".To which hobi hyung replied that "Yes it was really very relaxing without taehyung's annoying voice". I could see that everyone nodded there head at what kookie and hobi hyung said. It broke my heart. Do they find me so much annoying? They really don't care about me. I should just stay silent as possible as I can so they will not find me annoying....

........................................................................
Hey guys sorry for late update. I was just busy with some homework. This chapter is short I will try to make the next chapter big.
Thankyou.

Be always happie lucky!