Mine....

Yongho's Pov-

Damn I am so happy he still thinks of me as his boyfriend..everytime I visit him he has this big smile on his face which cures my heart...it feels so good to be loves by him...He is mine only mine...I will never let anyone have him..Not even Jungkook, not even Yoongi nor Jimin can have him...He is my property and I will make sure it remains that way no matter what I have to do for it....

I know that Yoongi,Jungkook and Jimin all are doubting me and the relation I have with my hyung....I also know that tae asked them that why they are calling me his brother...I quickly have to cover it up or else the truth will be revealed...

The next day when I was about to enter tae's room I heard him mumbling something but I coudn't make it out clearly what he said...I let it slide and entered the room....I expected tae to smile at me like he always did when I come here, but this time he didn't even look at me...he was day dreaming I think but his expression held so much emotions which I could'nt understand but one thing is sure that he is thinking about something which he should not remember and if he remembers it will be very difficult for me to make things happen my way...till now my plan has succeeded I don't want it to fail now...I immediately have to do something....

.............................................................................
Guys we won daesang at GDA😭😭❤️❤️
I am so happie for our boys...they deserve the world...they looked so happie today while taking it...I hope they achieve more success this year and stay healthy and happie...
Congrats ARMY!!❤️❤️