Away....

Yoongi's Pov:

After hearing about taehyung's past I felt so sad and upset with myself....the kid had already gone through that heartbreak all alone, still he moved on fine and pretended to be happie and then again we made him go through all that pain by ignoring him...treating him badly...I don't know what to feel about anymore...he hide his pain and sufferings and always kept a smile on his face...this fulfball already suffered so much..I promise that from now on I will fill his life full of happiness and joy...

I could see that jungkook and jimin felt the same by looking at their faces...we all were feeling sad, upset and anger on ourselves but more than that what we were feeling is determination and that to catch that fraud Yongho and save taehyung from him and protecting him at all costs.....

We returned back to Seoul directly marching towards the hospital to see taehyung...we missed him so much..I cannot stay from him too long now...its hurting me too much.....

Jungkook's Pov:

Finally we arrived at the hospital...we ran towards taehyung's room..I was so happie that am gonna see him again after so many days...we reached there with lots so flowers and chocolates in our hands to surprise him...but when we opened the door there was nobody there...we thought that he must have been gone to the washroom so we waited a little bit to surprise him...ten to twenty minutes passed but there was no sign of hyung...just then yoongi hyung got up and went to check in the bathroom...

"He is not inside"yoongi hyung said,
we got up and started searching for him...namjoon hyung and jin hyung ran to ask the doctor that have tgey taken taehyung hyung for a test or something.....

Just then I was on the verge of screaming hyung's name, I saw one note being left beside the pillow on the bed....I quickly went there and picked up the note....

"Hello losers, you know who I am now...ha! did you seroiusly thought you would take my baby away from me so easily..he is mine and always will be...so by the time you read this letter he would be far away from you..you better stay in you lane from now and its best if you don't search for us or things will be hard for you...

~ Love Yongho"

..............................................................

Hey guys so I am back from my native place so I will update everyday now...

If you wanna follow my insta and become friends just follow me and dm❤️
Ig: coco_tae

Ps: Some pics of my beautiful village❤️