Missing....

Jungkook's Pov-

Seeing tae hyung like this on hospital bed not remembering me or any of us that memories, that happy times together my heart pains....I love him so much that it hurts me seeing him like this...
I am really suspicious about this Yongho guy...he is not something who he shows himself as to be...all these things are connected in a way...and for it to be known I have to know all about this Yongho.

I asked our manager hyung to get information about tae hyung's family which revealed that he has his parents and one younger brother and sister who are very small...but no where I found any information regarding his this brother...I was right...this guy has to do something with tae hyung's condition...should I check him on my own or should I I talk this out with the other hyungs???

I went to Yoongi hyung to reveal the information I got about Yongho when I was that he was in very deep thinking about something....I should get his advise for this situation....just when I was about to go to talk to him Jimin hyung stopped me and said that tae hyung is calling me..wait what???tae hyung???is calling me????

How??I mean I am damn happy...but usually when I meet him he always looks distant to me...

Letting all the thoughts aside I happily skipped towards taetae hyung's room...as I peeked inside I saw my angel sitting there...the same angel whom I tortured and ignored...I certainly very well know that feeling now that he felt, when we were ignoring him....he looked so peaceful by just sutting on his bed and looking out of the window...I should go inside...I entered the room but he was still looking out of the window..I guess he didn't notice me coming in..I coughed slightly go get his attention..the suprised look on his face was so cute that I wanted to hug him right there...no jungkook control your hormones you don't want him to be scared right...

I coughed again to get him out of his trance..he titled his head slightly god knows why...but that was so cute and the small smile which played on his lips was tempting that it was difficult for me to fight the urge to kiss him right there....

Suddenly I was broken out of my dreamland when he coughed..well well...this was my time to speak...I asked him that why did he called me here..he replied that he was missing me so he called me!!!!Missing me..missing me????he missed me?? Am I hearing right???

He asked me to sit beside him on the bed o which I agreed but it was difficult to go so close to him and not do anything.....

We talked so much...like we did in our previous days...he was so happy while talking about his favourites...and then I decided to ask that why did he missed me??his reply made me feel so happy that I can't even describe.....