Cherishing....

Taehyung's Pov-

Its been two days since last time kookie, jimin hyung and yoongi hyung came to meet me...yes that's right I miss them..I don't know but I feel this some special kind of connection with them....
I still remember two days back when jungkook,oh sorry! Kookie came to meet me..he insisted that I should give him a nickname and the best I could come up with was kookie...so I still remember the moments I spent with him...we talked and talked for like forever...I now know what he likes and dislikes and he too knows mine...Also I remember the smile on his face when I answered to his question...

Flashback~~~~
Bold-Taetae
Normal-Kookie

"Hyung why did you miss me?"

"I don't know myself, but one thing is I am sure about."

"What is it hyung?"

"That when you are around I feel this strange feeling of protection and care that I can't comprehend but it sure is the reason I like spending time with you even though I am in the hospital."

End of flashback~~~

I don't know why they have not came to meet me in this past two days?Did something happen to them? Are they ok? What if they don't want to meet me anymore?
I honestly don't remember much about my past memories but these guys hold a important place in my life and I can very well feel it....

Jimin hyung, is so bubbly and fun to be around..he plays with me and crack some funny jokes which makes my day in this hospital so pleasant!!

Yoongi hyung, though he doesn't speak much but he always brings me chocolates and flowers which make me so so happie!!

And kookie, he has been there for me always..whenever doctor gives me some kind of medication or injection which I fear alot, he's always there to calm me down and then talk about everything he an I did in the whole day!!

I feel so sorry for them..they are trying so hard to make me happie and
here I don't even remember what relation I had with them...having such great people around while the bad times is such a good feeling but why do I feel there's more to them like we are not whole..there are more people who I am forgetting about and who were also a important part of my life..I guess I have to try my best to remember as fast as I could but I get this sudden headache when I concentrate too much....I have to cherish the time I have with them...

The main thing in all this is why Yongho is acting so awkward...sure he comes to meet me and all but he feels so distant that I hardly feel we are in any relationship...and I still have to find about why the guys were calling him my brother and why did they didn't visit since last time...