Holding....

Jungkook's Pov-

As we were hurrying taehyung hyung to the hospital I clutched onto the piece of paper in my hand.

I didn't tell anyone but sometime before when taehyung hyung was unconscious on the floor I found this piece of paper beside him. I didn't paid much attention to it then but my gaze went onto the words written on it.

                            It read
'Stay away from Taehyung.... Or face the consequences '

What was all of this about? Stay away from taehyung hyung? But why? Who wrote this? And how does he know that I like taehyung hyung????

Yoongi's Pov-

Why of all people it is taehyung who has to go through this.. He doesn't deserve this...

We were waiting outside the hospital room.. Waiting for the doctor to come out and say that my taehyung is alright and awake.. But why they are taking so much time? What had happened? I remember my little talk with him just sometime before and I don't think he is a person to do something to himself because of depression. He is very strong... stronger than all of us. He went through this tough situation alone.

I looked to my side and there was hoseok and jin hyung thinking about something. Namjoon was standing while leaning onto the door. Jimin had an expression of fear on his face and jungkook sat there still crying slowly and clutching a piece of paper
....A piece of paper???

Why is he holding onto a piece of paper so tightly? Is there something very important in it?? I have to find out what is written in that paper....

........................................................................
Hey guys sorry for the late update...
Thankyou..
Be always happie lucky!